Chapter 12

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Zoya stirred when sun rays hit her face. She scrunched her nose and looked around. She saw that Lily was still sleeping and giggled. 

"Mumma wake up!" Zoya said giggling "I need  to pee."

"Morning sweet pie," Lily said slowly opening her eyes.

"Mumma I need to pee!" Zoya said again wiggling a little, as Lily was still hugging her.

"Here sweet pie," Lily said as she picked Zoya up and put her down "Call me if you need anything ok? I am right here."

"Ok Mumma," Zoya said with a smile and skipped to the washroom.

Lily looked at her with a smile and got out of the bed. She took out her phone and texted Ethan asking him where he was. She was a little worried but waved the negative thoughts off.

"Mumma am done," Zoya said from the bathroom.

"Sweet pie let's freshen up then," Lily said with a smile "After that we'll go downstairs for breakfast!"

Zoya nodded and both of them freshened up. 

(A/N: I am not writing the details about their morning routine)

After that Lily picked Zoya up and walked downstairs. Once they reached downstairs Lily kept Zoya on the counter.

"So sweet pie what do you want to eat?" Lily asked making coffee for herself.

"Grilled Cheese!" Zoya said bouncing on the counter.

"Ok my dear," Lily said with a smile "You know sweet pie all your brothers also love grilled cheese. I have to make it almost everyday."

Zoya giggled at that and observed Lily. After some time their were some footsteps.

"Morning mom," Lucas said absent-mindedly. He was already dressed for the day.

"Morning hun," Lily said without looking up.

"Morning Lucie." Zoya chirped and Lucas looked at her. He had forgotten about her.

"Morning Darling," he said with a smile "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Lucie," she said with a smile "Lucie can you come here?"

"Yes darling," he said and walked towards her "What happened is something hurting?"

"No Lucie," she whispered "I want something from you."

"What do you want darling?" he asked curiously after all this was the first time Zoya was asking for something.

"You no get angry?" she asked in a low voice.

"I won't get angry," he said as he wondered what she wanted.

"Can you hold me?" she asked and his heart melted.

He just nodded and picked her up in his arms. She quickly his herself in his large frame. She felt safe around him. Lily saw them and her heart warmed up. Lucas didn't like to show his emotions but around Zoya it seemed as if he was letting his guard down. Lily decided to give them some time alone and started breakfast for herself.

Lucas on the other hand walked around a little with Zoya in his arms. He stopped after a while and sat down on a chair around the counter. Zoya was sticking to him like a Koala.

"Sweet pie have some breakfast," Lily said after a small debate session with herself.

"Ok Mumma," Zoya said but she was still not ready to get up from Lucas' lap.