Run to you

Mitch was shaking uncontrollably.He lay on the bed still curled up in a ball while sobs still racked through his chest.What the fuck was going on?.Mitch had never experience the paranormal to this extent.he kept his face plastered to the pillow with his eyes tightly shut.He felt light-headed and like he could faint.Mitch was loosing energy and felt like he was drowning, he was gasping for breath but he still felt like it was futile.

A dark figure was roaming around the room.At one stage it had it had pressed down on top of his body anchoring him to the bed making it impossible for him to move, slowly suffocating and smothering him.Internal panic burned inside him as he struggled to scream.Mitch would hear the occasional crash and heard what he thought sounded like the shower turning on.But he no longer cared.His terror had taken him to an extent that he was exhausted and couldn't move.The best he could hope for was to stay still, try to block it out and hope someone would find him soon.Mitch feared for his life.At one point he had tried to mask his sobbing by pulling the blanket over his head only for it to be yanked slowly away from his face.Mitch couldn't look up, he didn't want to see what was torturing him.He wanted to escape this warped reality.He heard his named repeated over and over in his head "Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch" until it reaches a deafening crescendo and someone was shaking him.He finally screamed while he looked up tears streaming down his face.

As he did, the fog in his mind cleared.There was a tall dark figure standing over him, and finally he heard a voice he recognised as he looked into those blue eyes he knew so well. "Mitch?!....whats wrong?, what happened?".Scott panicked.He knelt down beside his friend.Mitch was still shaking and gasping.Mitch couldn't form coherent sentences, he just sobbed in relief to finally be found.Scott got into bed beside Mitch and pulled him to his chest."its okay your fine your safe, everythings gonna be okay".Scott rocked him back and forth until his sobbing subsided and his breathing evened out."This hotel is fucking haunted" Mitch said as he clutched Scott who had started humming run to you. "some scary ass shit happened when you were gone" Mitch murmured into Scotts now soaking shirt.Scott pulled the covers over their heads and kissed his forehead. "i got chu babe".

"I think it was sleep paralysis again too" Mitch uttered still shaking slightly.Scott rubbed Mitches arms, trying to get him warm again.

They lay like that for awhile contemplating sleep, when Scott chirped. "you know, this would be a really good idea for a supefruit video".

Mitch laughed " no fucking way you weirdo". "aww c'mon it would be fun" Scott whined.

"NOOO!" Mitch protested but Scott laughed."I'll be there to protect you this time though" he said holding Mitch closer.

"You can be sucha dumbass sometimes you know that?"Mitch accused him but he was still smiling. "you're a dumbass" Scott laughed.

"shut up asshole" Mitch said while inching closer. "no way dickhead" Scott murmured while looking into his eyes, now they were only a centimetre apart. "you're such a bitc-" Mitch was cut off when Scott pressed his lips to Mitches.They made out for what felt like forever, before the sun came up. "I fucking love you Catherine, you know that?"Scott smiled. "I fucking love you too Stephanie" Mitch smirked back. "but for the love of god girl, put some socks on, your feet smell like shit" Scott laughed. "soooo you wanna go get starbucks now?"

Note:-Thanks for reading! if you read it straight through.....this was not meant to offend anyone.This is just a weird representation of what my brain does when i have too much time on my hands.