A Natural disaster

Scott stormed into the hotel room, his fury emanating like an aura around him almost setting the air around him crackling with electricity.The perfect storm.That was exactly what Mitch thought he looked like.A beautiful yet sinister tornado ready to tear him to pieces.

"please Scott, please!, can we talk about this" Mitch pleaded as he rushed to keep up with him.

"it was so stupid, I just needed space"Mitch said desperation threaded through his voice as he watched the beautiful blond storm around the room, at one point slamming the keys down on the counter.

"Scott....Scott, please look at me" Mitch whined, tears in his eyes, his desperation growing.Scott finally looked at him.His sinister stare pierced a hole right through Mitches body.His crystal blue eyes as hard as ice as they took Mitch in.

Mitch was taken aback by him.He had never in his life seen Scott even close to this level of anger.The look of intense determination and contempt in his eyes pierced Mitch to his very core and sent icy shivers down his spine.Mitch just stared at him for a moment.At the man in front of him with the icy eyes and the flared nostrils.Mitch had never in his life been afraid of Scott, never until this moment.Scott must have noticed the look of fear in Mitches eyes as he sighed, his shoulders slumped as he looked down at the floor.

Mitch tentatively took a few steps forward, he reached out and placed his palm against Scott's cheek."Scott" breathed Mitch, the word evaporated in the air between them.Mitch raised Scott's face and they locked gazes once again. Mitches heart constricted when he saw the tears in Scott's eyes.

"i-i'm sorry.....im so so sorry" Mitch whimpered,their faces inches apart, his gaze lingering on Scotts lips before he found, those icy pools, that were his eyes, as clear as crystal they looked straight back at him softening momentarily, before setting alight once again.

Scott pulled away, running his hands through his hair frustrated. "Mitch, i had no fucking idea where you were, why did you not tell me where you were going?!....didn't you think i deserved to know?!....you could have been anywhere and you expected me to sit here and do nothing!".His voiced reached a crescendo,sharp and sinister it sent splinters into Mitches skull.Mitch never thought ice could look like it was catching fire, never until he looked at Scott in that moment.

"Im sorry!" Mitch exploded. "I needed to think, i needed space....i never planned to go out but i felt like i would suffocate if i didn't"words flooded out of his mouth, but Scott's reply was quick and harsh like a whip. "Oh so i suffocate you do I?". "NO!, Scott, i just had to figure this out"Mitch gestured to the air in between them. "whatever this is".

New waves of fury seemed to emanate from Scott."I don't know what this is Mitch" uttered Scott a look of madness entering his face.Mitch inched closer once again looking up into the tornadoes face."we can figure this out" breathed Mitch catching Scott's eye.Enchanted, Scotts gaze ran over Mitches face, from his full lips to arched eyebrows, to the almost black orbs that were his eyes filled with so much emotion it made his heart break.Cracked in two.

"aww shit" Scott muttered before slamming his lips into Mitches with such passion that it set the two of them on fire.Mitch latched his arms around Scott's neck, Scott hauling him off his feet as they made their way to the bed.Scott growled a low guttural sound escaping his throat before almost ripping Mitches shirt off. Scotts hands were fire beneath Mitches skin, tracing patterns Mitch thought would burn him permanently as Scott straddled him.Mitch sat up under the tall man grabbing him on either side of his face he pulled Scott down and kissed him with such force, Scott thought he might pass out. "Miiiittcch" Scott groaned as he moved his hands to the waistband of his sweats.Mitch, panting, tugged down the sweats helping Scott yank them off.

passion....passion and fire are what Mitch and Scott experienced that night. Their energies merging together to form something else....something huge and expanding that spanned their bodies.Something that latched them together causing their euphoria over and over

It wasn't until the sun centred the sky that they stopped.....and after a few noise complaints too.

Note:-.....okay so i don't know if the book is getting too long, but i still feel like theres alot of things i wanna cover, let me know if anyone thinks I should continue the story from a new book, or keep writing from this one, thank you!:)