Latching on, babe

Scott and Mitch lay sprawled on either side of the bed, Mitch laying horizontally spread eagle panting hard, while Scott lay at the bottom, half falling out with a huge grin plastered on his face, also panting hard. the covers were tossed to the floor and the pillows lay scattered in every direction

"oh...my...god"said Mitch in between breathes."...Woah" Scott breathed a feeling of awe clear in his voice.

 "holy shit girl, you've got some moves" Mitch laughed as he poked Scott with his toe on the other side of the bed.Scott blushed furiously as he sat up and looked at Mitch, still panting.

Damn he was one beautiful man he thought, as he looked at Mitch, his bangs in his eyes, his skin almost pearlescent, he looked like he was glowing..A grin split Mitches face in two and created little crinkles around his eyes.Scott's own personal sun he thought, smiling.

Scott reached across the bed, pulling Mitch to him, he buried his face in his neck and inhaled.Mitch smelled like fabric softener and deoderant and Scott couldn't get enough

"How are we ever gonna get up outta bed now?" Mitch whispered looking up at Scott. Mitches gaze lingered on Scotts bare chest, bounded with muscle as he  unconsciously started tracing patterns on his skin.

Scott shuddered. "I have no idea" he murmured, "but we do have a show in like 4 hours"

"ugh nooooooo" Mitch whined latching his arms around Scott once again as he rested his head on his chest. "cant we cancel this one show?...just this one?" said Mitch, childlike in his disappointment.

Scott laughed, the chuckle rumbling low in his chest "i know, i wish we could, i could spend all day in this bed"

Mitch inched up in bed, twining his legs with Scott's he pressed his lips to his ear,his voice a breathy  whisper he said"or all eternity...".Scott couldn't resist pulling Mitch on top of him as he kissed him again.

They were suddenly interrupted by the loud vibration of Scott's phone.They both ignored it, but on the 2nd time ringing, Mitch pulled away making a frustrated sound. "just answer it" he said holding the phone out to Scott.

Scott took the phone, as he looked at the caller id all the blood immediately rushed out of his face, his heart beating like a hammer.

"oh shit" was his only response as he threw the phone to the other side of the bed as if it were a bomb."What?" asked Mitch noticing how pale Scott had just got."who is it?" he asked as he picked up the phone and looked at the caller id.Mitch gasped and covered his mouth with his hand as he realized who it was.

Their eyes locked again nervous trepidation swirling in each as they both uttered the word.... Alex, horror clear in both voices.