Say something.....

Scott didn't even think of putting on shoes and a shirt before he rushed to the rental car and tore through the streets of Kuala Lumpur, his heart racing in his chest at the thought of Mitch, probably terrified in some street corner not knowing where he was or what to do.Thank God thought Scott, gratitude expanding in the space around him,knowing that Mitch was okay.That he wasn't in immediate danger.A grin split his face in two,Scott couldn't help it, he had been more worried then he had been his whole life, thinking about Mitch lost in the foreign streets of a huge city unfamiliar to him.

Scott finally spotted a dark slim figure huddled outside a small cafe as he pulled the car up to the curb."hey" Mitch breathed as he rushed to clamber into the car and put on his seat belt.

Scott was momentarily taken aback at the sight of him.Mitch looked up at him with mussed hair, the smell of alcohol on his breath and wearing nothing but boxers and a t-shirt.Mutual understanding passed between them and the grin slipped from Scott's face as confusion clouded his eyes.

Mitches stomach dropped at the look of pure hurt and confusion in Scotts eyes, and realized in that moment he knew exactly what Mitch had been up to.More potent even then the hurt in Scotts eyes was the look of disappointment he gave Mitch while shaking his head.All of this happening in the space of a few seconds. Scotts  stare turned to stone as he broke eye contact with Mitch and faced the road, putting the car into reverse.

Mitch didn't know what to say."Scott...I-I-..." he stammered."save it" Scott growled, his nostrils flaring he was glaring at the road with utter contempt.Mitch had never seen Scott look so angry in his entire life.He looked like a completely different person.Mitch stared down at his feet as waves of guilt, dread nervousness washed over him.Scott was absolutely livid at him, and his fury was almost palpable in the air, filling the small space around them.

Mitch had no other response but to stay silent, watching every pain-stacking minute on the digital clock tick by.