Should've Been us/ love locked down

Always......always.The word flew around Mitche's head like a whisper on a dark night, like a sealed promise .Mitch looked around the venue, time seeming to stand still.He watched the scene in slow motion, feeling like he was underwater.The venue was shrouded in fog from the fog machine, the crazy fans jumping up and down, their passion unbridled, their joy set free as they sung along to the music expanding in the open space.

Mitch just observed  the fans, a sea of hands and faces that he would never meet, never know, yet all of them rejoicing a creation that he had helped make. Their ecstatic energies swirled in the air above them, like a tsunami crashing the shore, sending support, positivity and strength his way.

A tear came to Mitche's eye in that moment, as gratitude filled his every pore.He was thankful, for his past, his present and his future.He was thankful for everything that he had, everything he had helped create.And as Mitch turned and looked at the man that held heart he was forever grateful for meeting Scott.Mitch seemed to re-surface as time sped up again.This single thought the revelation that fuelled the chorus as Mitch belted it out.Meaning every single word, Mitch put his whole heart behind it,almost breaking the sound barrier. 

I am see Through baby, so take a look inside

I am seeing you baby, and i dont wanna hide

Raw feeling emanating from his core, he met Scott's brilliant blue eyes as their voices like extensions of their emotions, overlapped, exploding in the space around them, the fans going wild.As Mitch looked into Scott's eyes at his beautifully tragic expression, his heart melted.It was as if someone had poured anti-freeze into his veins, the chains that constricted him shattered into dust, the diamonds  encrusting his heart disintegrating.He realized he was free as the song came to an end.Just before the end of the song a hush descended on the venue and silence emanated, making Mitches emotion laced, breathless voice all the more noticeable.Emotionally exhausted Mitch let his head drop as a final wave of cheering chaos washed over the stage

Avi,Kevin and Kirstie looked on completely awe-struck at the two men, pouring their hearts out to each other, as the song faded out and the lights went down, shrouding the venue in darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Scott rushed to Mitch in the dark, somehow knowing exactly where he was.Scott enveloped him, wrapping his arms around him, they embraced in the dark.

"Scott-" Mitch started, his voice gruff as he turned his face upwards. "shhhhhh" Scott chided, he cupped Mitches face in his hands, wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

"No Scott," Mitch cried, holding onto his wrists. "Alex is here, you have to go to him-"

"Mitch-"

"No Scott listen", Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott's neck, Scott lifting him up as Mitch whispered in his ear.

"I will ALWAYS be here Scott, I'm not going anywhere, i mean i couldn't leave you if i tried, but please, you cant ruin what you and Alex have because of me.

Scott moved to a corner backstage dragging Mitch with him.Scott sighed,his shoulders slumped as resignation filled him, tears flowing over his cheeks like a water fall.

"I've really fucked  up, haven't I?" Scott said, His voice wrought with emotion as he pressed his forehead against Mitche's.Mitch grabbed his hands, intertwining them.

"babe, I love you, I have always loved you, ever since we were 10, and thats not going to change, But its too risky, our friendship means waaaayyy to much to me"

"I'm gonna be here for always Scott.....always and forever,not just whatever length a relationship is."Mitch said wiping Scotts tears away.

"Face it, we're gonna be two old men sitting outside some beach house, sippin Martinis,talking about this, these moments, this crazy life we're living... this journey."Scott looked down at Mitch and chuckled weakly,playing idly with a piece of his hair.

"Spongebob and Patrick, just liv'in life." he said a sad smile on his face,still stroking Mitches bangs.

"Exactly" Mitch smiled and wrapped his arms around Scott once again. "I'm not going anywhere Spongebob, so you better get used to it"Mitch mumbled into Scotts neck.

Scott chuckled, the memory playing at the edges of his mind as he inhaled Mitches scent one last time before the two men walked hand in hand back onstage

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!.....i'm sorry for how sappy and dramatic it got, i never thought it would be this emotional:L....anyways we loves the drama!.I'm open to writing another book after this if requested.If anyone has any ideas, share!.