We've got work to do

Scott looked at his watch.It was 3:30 a half an hour had past since the arranging session had started and Mitch was nowhere to be found."Are you certain you told him?" asked Kirstie who was just as concerned as Scott.They both knew this was out of the ordinary for Mitch.He had never been this late before, and had always had his phone on him, which was now in Scott's hands.

Scott, Kirstie and Ben Bram sat in the recording studio impatiently checking the time every few minutes."I told him this morning" Scott told them."He definitely knows".Scott had arrived back to their hotel room to find Mitche's bags and phone thrown on the bed.

"Did he mention if he was going somewhere though?" asked Ben. "Maybe he just forgot?"Kirstie tried to reason even though they both knew that wouldn't happen."whatever it is he better have a good reason, he knows how important these sessions are" said Ben setting up the audio software on the desktop.

"We shouldn't worry about him, he'll be back" Kirstie told Scott as she observed that he was unusually quiet which was without a doubt out of character for Scott.Scott looked at her and tried a smile,trying to conceal his worry as best he could.

"well we can record the individual parts until he gets here" said Ben testing his headphones.

Scott stared at Mitches phone in his hands.Where is he? he wondered.Mitch knew that they had to stay strict on their deadlines, and they were definitely behind on the album.Pushing all other thoughts aside Scott beyond everything hoped that Mitch was okay.That he was safe.