♥︎UNCONSCIOUS♥︎

Recap:- The unknown person went close to Jisoo and was about to pick her up when a cold voice came from behind.

???: Yah!

Unknown person: Who the fuck is this?!

A/N pov: When the unknown person turned back, he was shocked to see the person.

Unknown person: Taeh... Taehyung sir...

Taehyung: (In cold yet furious voice) Yes me... you were supposed to be at the basement. What the fucking hell are you doing here?!?!

Unknown person: (In a stuttering voice ) Si...sir, I...I did the wo...work y...you g..gave me... p..please don't ki..kill me.

Tae: (Evilish Smirk) Do you think I will leave you just like that after attempting to do the most sinful thing in this world? Do I look that dumb to you?!?!?

Unknown person: N...no s..si...sir.., I..I wi..will ne..ne..never rep..pe..repeat t..this mi..mis..is..mistake, pl..pl..please fo..r..give me si..i..sir.

Tae: The one who breaks my trust never gets a second chance.

Unknown person: Pl..please s..sir, I..I be..beg yo..you t...to sp..s..spare m..m..my l..l..life, s..s..sir.

A/N pov: With that Tae shot him right into his chest. After killing the Unknown person Tae left the job of taking care of the body to the other members, while he himself left the club before anyone notices him. The members took the body with them to take care of it.

[Flashback]

Tae pov: When I was coming out of the club after dealing with my mafia stuff, I saw a familiar figure, after looking closely I figured it out, he was one of my mafia member. But what is he doing here? When I went near him, I saw that he was forcing himself on a girl.

Tae: (In his mind) Is that Ms. Jisoo?

A/N pov: He went a little forward and he was sure that it was Jisoo.

Tae: (In his mind) Yes, I was right she's Ms. Jisoo.

A/N pov: His eyes darkened as he saw that the girl is Jisoo on whom his member is forcing himself. He took his dangerous steps towards them and speaks in his deep and husky voice.

Tae: Yah!

[Back to present]

A/N pov: After hearing the gunshot, everyone present in the club got scared. Jisoo's friends started to panick and searched for her everywhere. They knew Jisoo is a soft hearted girl. Soon they reached to the scene and where shocked to see the scenario infront of their eyes. Jisoo was lying on the floor, unconscious. Seeing her on the ground, her friends panicked. Irene knelts down and picks Jisoo up. She carries her to sofa lays Jisoo on the couch and sits on the couch. She keeps Jisoo's head on her lap.

Irene:"Jisooya, wake up... what happened to you?(While patting her cheeks gentely)

Eunwoo: I think we should take her to the hospital.

Beomgyu: Yes you are right. Let's take her to the hospital.

Nayeon & Somi: Let's go (They said in unison).

A/N pov: They were trying to wake her up but she didn't responded, so they decided to take her to hospital. At hospital Jisoo was lying on the bed. The doctor checked her and told her friends that Jisoo got extremely scared for some reason due to which her bp shot up high causing her to lose her consciousness.Her friends left a sign of relief. Someone had to stay with Jisoo for overnight. So Irene decided to stay with Jisoo.

Time skips to middle of night,

Suddenly Jisoo woke up and started screaming.

TO BE CONTINUED

We hope you all liked the chapter. Please give us some feedback & please vote us, we would love it!

THANK YOU..

SARANGHAEYO<3