♥︎FIRST DATE♥︎

Recap: Taehyung and Jisoo lost themselves in the intoxicating moment. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, conveying the connection that words alone could not capture. After sometime, Taehyung pulled away.

Taehyung: Lets go to sleep okay?

Jisoo: Hmm...

A/N POV:
With that Jisoo climbed in the bed and snuggled herself under the cozy covers. While, Taehyung carefully maneuvered himself next to her, with a gentle yet confident touch, he wrapped his strong yet tender arms around her, drawing her closer. He pulled her by waist, bringing her more close to him. His one hand was on her waist and another one was under her head. Jisoo, feeling his embrace, melted into his chest, feeling safe and protected. Their bodies fit together like they were made for each other, and in that moment, everything else faded away.

They nestled into each other's arms, finding solace in the warmth of their embrace. Their bodies molded together perfectly, fitting like two puzzle pieces. As they cuddled, a sense of peace washed over them, melting away the worries and stresses of the outside world. They exchanged soft whispers, sharing secrets and dreams in the safety of each other's presence. In that moment, time seemed to slow down, and all that mattered was the love and comfort they found in each other's arms.

NEXT MORNING

Jisoo's POV:
Slowly opening my eyes, I was greeted by the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. As I become aware of my surroundings, I could feel the warmth of Taehyung's body pressed against my back. His arms are wrapped securely around me, holding me closer. I can feel his steady breath against my neck, and the gentle rise and fall of his chest.

I carefully shifted my body, making sure not to disturb Taehyung. With each movement, I tried to be mindful and gentle, not wanting to disrupt his rest. I quietly got ready for the day, taking extra care to be as silent as a ninja. And when I was all set, I left the room with a smile, and started preparing breakfast.

Taehyung's POV:
Slowly opening my eyes, still feeling a bit groggy from sleep. But then, a delightful aroma fills the air, wafting into the room and tickling my senses. The scent of freshly baked goods, sizzling bacon, and maybe even some pancakes or waffles, makes my mouth water and my stomach growl in anticipation. I followed my nose to the kitchen, where I found my Strawberry, wearing an apron with a big smile, busy preparing a scrumptious breakfast for us. The table is set with all my favorite dishes, and the sight of it all makes my heart swell with gratitude and love. I can't help but wrap my arms around my Strawberry, giving her a warm morning hug.

Jisoo: Good Morning Tae!

Taehyung's POV:
After hearing Strawberry calling me 'Tae'. As soon as I heard it, a big smile spreads across my face. I love how she finds unique ways to express her love for me.

Taehyung: So this is your nickname for me?

Jisoo: Yup! Why you don't like it?

Taehyung: Aniya (No). I loved it.

Jisoo: OK, Now go get freshen up, the breakfast is almost ready.

Taehyung: Hmm...

A/N POV:
With that Taehyung got freshen up and both of them ate their breakfast.

Taehyung: Strawberry, I want to tell you something.

Jisoo: Go ahead. I am all ears.

Taehyung: I am going to live with you till Rose and Jimin comes back from the business trip.

Jisoo: But what about your work ?

Taehyung: I will do it from home. Besides I want to spend time with my Strawberry.