♥︎A REQUEST♥︎

Recap: All the girls came from outside and stayed at Jisoo and Rose's house for sleepover.

At Morning..

A/N POV:
All the girls were having breakfast while Jisoo was thinking something deeply.

Jisoo's POV:
Mr. Kim fired them because of me. This drama happened because of me. I am the reason why they got fired. I should do something. But what? What if I personally go and request him to give them a second chance? Would he consider my request? I don't know that but atleast I should try.

Jennie: Jisooya! What are you thinking? Eat your breakfast.

Jisoo: Umm nothing.

A/N POV:
They finished their breakfast.

Lisa: Its almost time, we should leave.

Jennie: Yeah. Bye! Take care and keep in touch.

Jisoo and Rose: Bye! See you all.

A/N POV:
With that they all left. As Rose was having a presentation, she also left after getting ready while Jisoo went to Kim's Enterprises.

At Kim's Enterprises

Jisoo: Hello! I want to meet Mr. Kim. Can you tell me where is his cabin?

Employee: Yes mam, You have to go to 9th floor and turn right & the first cabin is of Mr. Kim. (She replied politely)

Jisoo: Ohk. Thank you so much.

Jisoo (To herself): You can do it Jisooya.

A/N POV:
Taehyung was in his cabin doing his work when he heard a knock.

Taehyung: Come in.

Jisoo: Hello! Good Morning sir.

Taehyung: Ms. Jisoo!

Jisoo: Actually I want to discuss something.

Taehyung: Go ahead.

Jisoo: Can you please give a second chance to them.

Taehyung: Why would i do that?

Jisoo: I know they did wrong but don't fire them because of me.

A/N POV:

When Jisoo asked him for a second chance... Taehyung was shocked as this was the first time someone said this.

Taehyung gets up from his chair and start moving towards Jisoo while Jisoo gets a little nervous and started moving backwards. Jisoo was moving backwards when she collided with the bookshelf and a book fall on her head.

Jisoo: Ouch! (in a cute manner)

A/N POV:

Taehyung was still moving towards Jisoo, decreasing the gap between them. He was so close to her that they could even feel their hot breathes touching each other's skin. He raised his hand, just to get a file from shelf just above Jisoo's head. He takes the file from the shelf and makes his way towards his chair.

Taehyung: I will think about it.

Jisoo: Ohk. Thank you for your time. I will take my leave now.

Taehyung: Ms. Jisoo!

Jisoo: Yes sir.

Taehyung: We are thinking of arranging the meeting tomorrow. Is that okay for you?

Jisoo: uh yeah sure.

Taehyung: Hmm.

Jisoo: Uh sir... I also want to apologize for that day. I didn't mean to do that. Actually I heard screams of someone so I thought to check, if someone needed any help. I am sorry.

Taehyung: Its okay. Be careful from next time. (In a cold tone)

Jisoo: Yes sir. I will be careful from next time.

A/N POV:
With that Jisoo exits from Kim Enterprises and was walking to a nearby cafe.

Jisoo's POV: As I was walking, I could hear some footsteps sound behind me. It was as if there was someone following me. I stopped and turned my head back to see if there was really someone behind me.
Once I turned around I looked at my surroundings and spotted that there was actually no one there. Phew so it was just my bad feeling. I scoffed and went to the cafe.

A/N POV: Like this the day went, and soon the time came for the meeting.

                   TO BE CONTINUED

We hope you all like the chapter. Please vote and comment, it keeps us motivated.

                    THANK YOU..

                    SARENGHAEYO<3