♥︎CONFESSION?♥︎

Recap: Taehyung & Jisoo slept in each other's arms in the pantry.

Time skips to Next Morning》》》》》》

A/N POV: They were still in the pantry, sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.
Then suddenly a worker came & unlocked the door making a creak sound.

Taehyung's POV: I was sleeping peacefully with Jisoo in my embrace.
Suddenly I heard a door creaking sound making me come out of my deep slumber. Waking up I saw Ms. Jisoo sleeping peacefully in my arms & unknowingly a smile crept on my face. I admired her beautiful features, suddenly I remembered yesterday's incident, I still remember how she was scared & shivering badly due to the thunderstorm & how she calmed down in my embrace.
Suddenly a voice came, interrupting my thoughts.

Worker: SIR! What are you doing here!?

Taehyung: NOTHING! LEAVE FROM HERE & YEAH, CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE GOING! (In a cold voice)

Worker: Sorry sir. (Leaves)

Taehyung's POV: As I was standing up, trying not to disturb Ms.Jisoo, my hand accidentally brushed her forehead, and it was burning like fire.

Ms.Jisoo has fever, probably because her clothes were all wet and she was shivering badly yesterday. Without thinking twice and again believing on my instincts, I immediately stood up, carrying Ms.Jisoo in bridal style to my car.

For some reason I felt the urge of caressing her cheeks, she was just so close to me. I was feeling so possessive for her right now, but why? I just shook off this feeling and continued carrying her to my car.

I settled her down on the passenger sit and I went on the driver's sit. With that I left my office and started driving towards my mansion.

Time skips to Taehyung's mansion》》》》

A/N POV: Taehyung entered his mansion, he carried Jisoo in bridal style towards the guest room. He placed her down on the bed with silky white sheets.

He immediately called his female maids to change her clothes and everything. Once they came he left the room and called his family doctor.

After some time》》》》

The female maids came out and doctor entered the house at the same time. He lead the doctor to Jisoo. While doctor was checking on Jisoo, Taehyung stood their being impatient.

Taehyung's POV: While doctor was checking on Ms.Jisoo, I stood their with impatience and eagerness to know whether Ms.Jisoo is fine or not. Doctor took Ms.Jisoo's hand in order to check her pulse, but there was sudden wave of jealousy inside me. My veins started popping out on my arm while I automatically formed a tight fist. My body was acting on its own, my mind was not doing that, right?

Why? Why am I feeling jealous? Doctor is just checking whether she is fine or not. Why am I feeling possessive over her? Stop it Taehyung, don't fucking cross your line.

Doctor: Mr.Kim, why don't you take care of your girlfriend? She got viral fever. Don't worry she will regain her consciousness after a while. I will prescribe her some medicines, please tell her to take it for few days.

Taehyung (In mind): She is not my girlfriend, is she?

Taehyung: Ok doctor, thank you so much.

Doctor: No problem, take care of your girlfriend and yourself.

A/N POV: With that doctor left the mansion, while Taehyung was still in Jisoo's room.

Taehyung's POV: While the doctor left the room, I stayed behind. Why did the doctor addressed her as my girlfriend? Why did I experienced a sudden wave of happiness? No taehyung, don't overthink again. Doctor must have mistakenly done that.