♥︎TOGETHER♥︎

Recap: Jisoo fell into the freezing cold water, & Taehyung jumped after her in order to save her.
He took her out of the water, while carrying her & started checking on her.

Taehyung (In a panicked & concerned tone): Jisoo.. Jisooya... Jisoo wake up.. *while continuously patting her cheeks* open your eyes..

Taehyung's POV: While talking & asking various questions to each other, we reached our desired destination, The Waterfall. Jisoo informed me that she will be clicking some pictures of herself as an evidence that she visited the waterfall, completing her dare.
She went a little too close to the waterfall & as it was too dangerous, I spoke in a concerned voice "Be careful, don't go too close", & as a reply she spoke "I am good Mr. Kim".
But, the next second she stepped in a slippery area, & she fell into the freezing cold water.
Without thinking for a second, I removed my coat & jumped into the water after her.
I picked her up in my arms, taking her out of the waterfall, I laid her down on the ground.

I looked at her and checked her breathing, & my breath hitched, there was no sign of her breathing. I immediately, checked for her pulse rate and it was very weak. Her body has turned pale because of cold.
I felt numb, by the thought of losing her. I started to continously pat her cheeks & call her name, but there was no response from her side.
My eyes glistened, I held her hand firmly, attaching it to my forehead.
Suddenly I felt her hand moving. I immediately looked at her, I felt peace & relieved seeing her opening her eyes slowly, trying to adjust the environment.
I looked at her with mixed emotions like, relieved+calm+fear+frightened+concerned & many more.

Once she completely opened her eyes, she started coughing aggressively, holding her chest. I immediately started rubbing her back in order to calm her down.
After a few seconds of coughing aggressively, she calmed down & I immediately hugged her close to my chest.

Jisoo's POV: I felt someone holding my hand firmly, I gained my consciousness with a bit of struggle in breathing. After opening my eyes, I started coughing aggressively & I saw Mr. Kim holding my hand firmly yet tightly like his life depends upon it, looking at me with mixed emotions, which I couldn't understand.
When I finally calmed down, he immediately hugged me tightly close to his chest.
I was taken aback by his sudden movement.
He started speaking something in a whispering tone which I could hear perfectly. "I thought I'm gonna lose you for forever, I..I felt like my soul is going away from me.... you know I went totally numb after seeing you are not breathing, my breathing got uneven... I told you to be careful but you didn't listen to me, Why don't you listen to me.... you know how much scared I was, I..I felt like someone is trying to snatch my heart from me.."

I listened to his each & every words & got confused that why is he saying these things? I was shocked & taken aback.

A/N POV: "M..Mr. Kim" Jisoo spoke in a trembling voice, but Taehyung shushed her by putting his index finger on her lips. "Keep quiet & listen to me now" Taehyung exclaimed in his Deep & Husky voice, with his eyes filled with Love, Possessiveness, Concern...
While carcassing her cheeks & still holding her in his arms protectively, he spoke "Now i can't wait for even a Second to confess this to you.... I LOVE YOU JISOO.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, When ever you came near me or when ever we talked to each other, I always felt like my heart skipping a beat, I used to get fluttered whenever you took my name, I always felt possessive towards you since the time I met you, I didn't knew why I always felt like protecting you even if I'm dying... When I close my eyes, I only see you.. When I'm awake, I only long for you & from the day I met you, My heart only beats for you with every breath of mine...I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU MINE FOREVER, I WANT YOU TO BE MINE FOREVER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT... & I PROMISE YOU I WILL LOVE YOU, I WILL PROTECT YOU, I WILL CHERISH YOU TILL THE LAST BREATH OF MINE"
He spoke while attaching their foreheads & in a voice full of affection & sincerity holding for her.