♥︎WORRIED♥︎

Recap: On seeing Taehyung zoning out, Ahn Boh Hyun insisted on taking a 30 minutes break.

A/N POV:
After taking the break, they resumed their presentation.

After Presentation

Taehyung: Hmm. Its nice but I would like to add few more points.

Ahn Boh Hyun: Sure sir. We will discuss it tomorrow.

Taehyung: Ok then see you tomorrow.

A/N POV:
With that everyone went to their home.

At Home..

Rose: It was a tiring day unnie.

Jisoo: Same here.

Rose: Do you know unnie, that jerk is the CEO of the company?

Jisoo: Who? Jimin?

Rose:Yeah.

Jisoo: Oh yeah. He is been the CEO since last 2 years. Why?

Rose: His company was the one which I was talking about.

Jisoo: Which means you are going to work with Jimin?

Rose: Unfortunately yes. But I have noticed that he is very professional when it come to work.

Jisoo: Ohh is it?

Rose: Unnie!!!

Jisoo: Anyways let's go to sleep, its already late.

Rose: Yup. Good night.

Jisoo: Good night.

A/N POV: Days passed by, everything was going well. Rose's company collabed with Jimin's company and were making good progress. On the other hand, Taehyung's company and Ahn Bohyun's company were preparing for a big project.

After 2 week's

At Jimin's company

A/N POV: Everyone were sitting in the meeting room and were discussing the details of the project.

Jimin: Ok. So this is final. Go ahead.

Rose: But Mr. Park don't you think that it would be good if we add this?( showing the picture to Jimin) It will give a good texture.

Jimin: Are you sure about it?

Rose: Uh yes.

Jimin: Fine then we will go with this. So it is final, now you all can start working on it.

A/N POV: Everyone started working on the project.

Rose's POV: Why is the computer not working? Lemme ask Sunghoon.

Rose: Hey Sunghoon. Actually I am not able to open the file, could you please help me?

Sunghoon: Yeah sure. Let me have a look at it.

A/N POV: When Sunghoon was helping Rose with the glitch, Jimin was passing by and saw them smiling and chit chatting.

Jimin's POV: Wow!! Instead of working they are chit chatting. I don't know why but I didn't liked it, when they were standing close and chit chatting. She is friendly with all but she is the exact opposite when she is with me.