♥︎WHAT??♥︎

Recap: An employ came in the meeting room and informed about Jisoo's condition. Taehyung and Ahn Boyun exclaimed,"WHAT?".

Tae POV: I was going to the meeting room when I saw Ms.Jisoo entering the room she was not supposed to. I was already frustrated because one of the man we were torchering escaped this morning and now seeing Ms.Jisoo entering the wrong room made my blood boil. I quickly went towards Ms.Jisoo and turned her around holding her hand harshly before she could open the door.

Suddenly she lost her balance and fell on me. I felt her gaze on me, as I looked at her my heart skipped a beat. What in the world is happening to me?!
After a few seconds, I realized our position & I immediately asked her to get off from me. I threatened her not to enter any room without my permission in this building. As I was threatening her I saw tears in her eyes, I felt something unusual so I left her alone.

I went towards meeting room and greeted Mr.Ahn Boyun. The time was up and there was no sign of Ms.Jisoo. I can sense the worry that Mr.Ahn Boyun had. Suddenly an employee came into the meeting room only to inform that Ms.Jisoo was found unconscious near restroom and has been taken to nurse room. I was shocked. She became unconscious because I threatened her...? I was brought back from my trance by Mr.Ahn Boyun who after hearing to news immediately stand up with a loud noice. We both exclaimed WHAT?!. He stormed out of the meeting room while I was still sitting on my seat, shocked.

A/N POV: Ahn Boyun left the meeting room with the employee while Taehyung was left behind in the meeting room. They both made their way towards Jisoo only to find her in a miserable state. Her hair was all messed up and clothes all wet.

As Ahn Boyun entered the nurse room he found Jisoo in a miserable state. He went towards her, feeling of overwhelming crawling over his body.

Ahn Boyun POV: As I entered the nurse room I saw Ms.Jisoo in a miserable state. My heart clenched on seeing her in such condition. Frustration found its way inside my head, while feeling of overwhelming crept over my body.

Ahn Boyun:(Concerned) Ms.Jisoo open your eyes. Tell me what happened to you? Who did this? I am not going to spare that person. My employee are my family, and I can not tolerate such an ill mannered behavior towards them.

My employees are my family and Ms.Jisoo has always been a special one. I cannot see her in such a bad condition. I regret leaving her alone, I wish I came to the meeting room with her. As frustration took over me, I cannot help but storm out of the room toward Mr.Kim. I need to be polite because this meeting is important but Ms.Jisoo is more important and I can't tolerate such a behavior towards her.

A/N POV: Taehyung was going towards his cabin when Ahn Boyun stopped him in mid way.

Ahn Boyun:(Frustrated) Mr.Kim, I did not expected such an incident to occur in a company like yours. Ms.Jisoo's condition is miserable, who could do that to such a nice girl. I hope you will look into the matters and take care of the traitor. Because if you didn't did that, then I have my own ways. My employees are my family and I cannot tolerate such behavior. Sorry if I am being rude.

Tae: Hmm...

Ahn Boyun: I hope you will reconsider the meeting date, once Ms.Jisoo's condition improves.

Tae: I will reschedule the date and my secretary will let you know.

Ahn Boyun: Ok, thank you.

A/N POV: With that Taehyung went inside his cabin while Ahn Boyun went towards the nurse room to look after Jisoo.

Tae POV: As I was coming towards my cabin to look into the matters, I saw Mr.Ahn Boyun coming towards me. I can sense the frustration he have. I mean if I was in his place I would be in same condition, my employees are nothing less than family to me.

He told me to look into matters. I can see he is frustrated yet he remained calm and polite, impressive. I can see his concern towards Ms.Jisoo. It's a bit suspicious to be so much concern for an employee but at the same time it's understanble too.

As he left, I entered my cabin and called my men. I ordered them to look into the matters and find out the traitor and inform me as soon as possible. I need to take care of this traitor otherwise image of my company can be ruined.

Ahn Boyun POV: After my conversation with Mr.Kim, I bowed to him and so did he. As he entered his cabin I left to go to nurse room. I entered the nurse room and Ms.Jisoo was still unconscious. I ones asked her to give me her friend or family's number just in case infact I have such numbers of all my employees.

I called the reception of my company and asked them to call a family member or friend of Ms.Jisoo, who can take care of her. I cannot look after her, right now because I need to look into matters on my own. After such an incident I don't think I can trust anyone in this company, not even Mr.Kim.

As I waited I saw a blonde hair girl enter in the room. She greeted me and I greeted her back. She introduced herself as Ms.Jisoo's friend, Rose. I introduced myself. I told her to take care of Ms.Jisoo as I left the Kim enterprises to reach my company, so that I can look into the matters.

TO BE CONTINUED..

We hope you all liked the chapter. Please give us some feedback so we could improve our story and increase your liking towards it. And please don't forget to vote, it really keeps us motivated and we love it. We would keep updating the story so look forward for more chapters, I bet it's going to be pretty interesting. Lots of love!

THANK YOU❤️

SARANGHAEYO<3