♥︎FINDING OUT THE TRAITORS♥︎

Recap:
Rose arrives at Kim Enterprises to check on Jisoo and Ahn Boh Hyun leaves for office.

A/N POV:

After some time Jisoo gains her consciousness.

Rose: Eonni! What happened to you? How did you end up like this?

Jisoo: I don't want to be here. Can we go home?

Rose: Yeah sure.

A/N POV:

Rose supports Jisoo to stand up and she greets nurse and bows to nurse in gesture of thankfulness. Rose exited Kim Enterprises with Jisoo and made their way towards her car.

On other hand Taehyung was standing in his cabin's balcony, admiring the beauty of nature. Suddenly he saw a familiar figure exiting Kim Enterprises.

As Rose helped Jisoo to sit in the car, Jisoo's gaze went up only to meet a pair of dark orbs which was already staring at her.

Jisoo's POV:

As Rose helped me sit in the car, suddenly it felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up only to find a pair of familiar dark orbs which was piercing through my soul. Shiver went down my spine and my heartbeat started increasing. Meanwhile Rose sat on the driving seat and drove off.

Taehyung's POV:

When I looked more closely i figured it was Miss Jisoo with some blonde girl whom I wasn't able to recognise. I watched Jisoo as she sat in the car. She suddenly looked at me and I noticed that she was in a miserable state, her clothes were wet due to which she was shivering uncontrollably. I don't know why but seeing her in a miserable state made by blood boil in anger.

While I was zoning out, I heard a knock on the door which snapped me out of my thoughts. One of my man entered the cabin.

Man: Sir, I searched and found out the information you needed.

Taehyung: Hmm... speak up.

Man: It was your P.A. Miss Tzuyu with her two other friends, Ms.Nancy & Ms. Karina, who tortured Miss Jisoo in the restroom.

Taehyung: Ok. Leave now.

A/N POV:

Taehyung called Tzuyu in his cabin.

Meanwhile Ahn Boh Hyun was busy finding the person behind Miss Jisoo's miserable state when he suddenly got a call from Kim Taehyung ,telling him that he found the traitor. Without wasting any time, he went towards Kim Enterprises.

TO BE CONTINUED

Special note: Thank you so much for 1K views. It means a lot to us. Please continue showering your love. We hope you like the chapter and do not forget to vote and comment,it really motivates us. Once again thank you so much...it wouldn't be possible without you all.

THANK YOU ❤️

SARENGHAEYO <3