♥︎GIRLS NIGHT OUT♥︎

Recap: Jisoo came to her room after having her dinner with Rose.

Jisoo's POV: I came to my room after having my dinner with Rose, suddenly I heard my phone ringing & its Mr. Ahn.

On call..

Bohyun: Hi Ms. Jisoo

Jisoo: Hello Mr. Ahn

Bohyun: How are you now Ms. Jisoo? (In a concerned voice)

Jisoo: I'm fine Mr. Ahn.

Bohyun: I'm sorry Ms. Jisoo, I shouldn't have left you alone.. Its all my fault.. Because of me you are in this situation.. I'm so sor- (Jisoo interrupts him)

Jisoo: No sir it was not your fault at all, it was my fault, I should have gone with you to the meeting room.

Bohyun: No Ms. Jisoo it wasn't your fault.. Anyways we found the traitor.

Jisoo: (Frightful gasp) How did you know?

A/N POV: Then Bohyun started narrating the whole story that how Taehyung got to know about the traitors & that he fired them. A feeling of guilt crep over Jisoo.

Bohyun: Anyways you should get some rest. Mr.Kim has ensured to reschedule the meeting, so take plenty of rest and get well soon. Good night.

Jisoo: Yes sir, thank you. Good night.

Jisoo POV: Mr.Kim fired them because of me... That shouldn't have happened. This all drama, its because of me. Oh no, Oh no, what have I done? Why is it always me?

A/N POV: Jisoo started panicking, Rose saw her in that state and took Jisoo in her embrace.

Jisoo: Mr.Kim fired those 3 employees because of me, it's all my fault.

Rose:(ensuring) No unnie, It's not your fault. Those girls deserved it. If you didn't restricted me I would have filed a case against them for harassment.

Jisoo: What if they came behind us? If they know it's my fault they might start bullying me or even you!

Rose: Don't worry unnie, they won't come behind us. And anyways it's not your fault. Now stop panicking unnie and let's have a girls night out to relive your stress.

Jisoo: What about your work?

Rose: Don't worry unnie, it's weekend! Let's have some fun, should I call over our friends?

Jisoo: As you wish, but I am still a bit scared.

Rose: Don't be unnie, this girl knows how to fight. (pointing towards herself)

Jisoo: Ok, Ok (While laughing).

A/N POV: Rose called over her other friends. They were- Lisa, Jennie, Momo and Jihyo.

Introduction of Lisa...