♥︎MS. ANGRY BIRD & MR. ARROGANT♥︎

Recap:
Rose: Huh! You?

Jimin: Yes me! Any problem?

Rose: what are you doing here?

Jimin: what are you doing here? (Sarcastically Mimics her) it's my business, none of your business

Rose: Why did you decided to show up infront of my best friend's room, with such an idiotic face of yours! (she said sarcastically)

Jimin: For your very kind information, this is the same face every girl would die for.

Rose: HUH! Someone here is thinking of himself very highly. Mr. you should get out of your delulu world.

Jimin: Look! I'm not at all interested in your childish talks. So, Ms. just get out of my way! (In annoyed tone)

Rose: Ya ya! I'm also not interested in tal-

Nurse: Excuse me, Mr. & Ms.? Can you please carry your conversation somewhere else. This is a hospital & you have to follow the rules.

Rose & Jimin: Jeosonghaminda, (sorry) for the inconvenience.

A/N POV:

With that, they both entered the room together.

Inside Jisoo's room:

A/N POV:

Jisoo was peacefully sleeping on the bed & seeing her like that Rose released a sigh of relief. Then, Rose went to Irene.

Rose: Hi Irene

Irene: Hi Rose

Rose: Irene you can go home now & rest, I assure you that I'll take good care of her.

Irene: Yeah sure. Ok then, bye.

Rose: Yeah, bye. Go safely.

Irene: Relax. I'm sure you & your boyfriend will take good care of Jisoo. (While glancing at Jimin)

A/N POV:

With that Irene left from there leaving both of them dumbfounded. Rose & Jimin looked at each other, in shocked yet disgusted way.
Rose ignores Jimin as she didn't wanted herself to go mad because of him, so she decided to focus on Jisoo. Then Rose started scolding Jisoo in a cute way yet being concerned while covering Jisoo properly with the duvet.

Rose: Jisoo unnie why don't you listen to me? I have warned you several times not to go in parties or clubbing and to eat properly, you know, I was so worried about you.

A/N POV:

While Rose was busy with Jisoo, Jimin was watching her from the corner of his eyes and chuckled at her cuteness.
After a few seconds, Rose caught Jimin staring at her.

Rose: Done staring?

Jimin: Who is even looking at you!

A/N POV:

Jisoo woke up.

Rose: Jisoo unnie you are awake?

Jimin: Is that even a question to ask? Can't you see she is awake?

Rose: Just mind your own business.

A/N POV:

Jisoo was surprised to see Jimin in her room. Being her father's best friend's son Jimin, was also a good friend of Jisoo.

Jisoo: Jimin how come you are here?

Rose: Jisoo unnie! You know this jerk?

Jimin: Did anyone asked you?

Jisoo: He is my father's best friend's son.

Jimin: Well, I happen to be at the club last night and saw you collapsing...so thought to check on you.

A/N POV:

Jimin made an excuse.

Jisoo: Ohh ok. I am fine now...but I wanted to confirm that do you by any chance heard a gunshot?

Jimin: No. Why?

Jisoo: Ok. No nothing.

Jimin's POV:

So Jisoo has only heard the gunshot and not the person behind it. Thats good.

Jimin: So I will take my leave now. Bye! Take care.

Jisoo: Hmm. Bye!

Jimin: Bye Ms. angry bird! (Said Teasingly)

Rose: Bye Mr. arrogant! (Said annoyingly)

A/N POV:

With that Jimin left the room.

Jisoo: May I get to know how come you know him and why were you calling him jerk?

A/N POV:

Rose told Jisoo everything. After a while doctor came and said that Jisoo can go home.

TO BE CONTINUED

First of all we are sorry for not updating regularly but we will try to be regular. We hope you like the chapter.

THANK YOU

SARANGHAEYO<3