♥︎MISSION CONFESSION♥︎

Recap: Rose and Jimin both exclaimed 'you are in love' to Jisoo and Taehyung respectively.

In Jisoo's room
Rose: 'You are in love unnie'!

Jisoo: What? No Rose, you are just overthinking.

Rose: Umm... lets confirm, if your feelings are true or your mind is playing tricks on you.

Jisoo: And how will you do that?

Rose: Unnie tell me, do you feel safe when you are around him?

Jisoo: Umm... Yeah, when I was scared last night and when he pulled me in his embrace I don't know why but I felt like home.

Rose: Hmm... I see. Tell me one more thing, do you feel like nervous when he comes closer to you?

Jisoo: I don't know why but my heart beats goes crazy and I feel something unusual in my stomach.

Rose: Ohk! I got it.

Jisoo: What?

Rose: Nothing unnie. I will tell you when the right time comes.

Jisoo: Ok. I think we should leave now also my fever is fading too and I have already troubled him a lot.

Rose: Ok.

Rose's POV:
After hearing all the things unnie said, I am sure that she is in love with Mr. Kim but the main question is do Mr. Kim feels the same towards unnie? Hmm... I need to confirm it.

Meanwhile In Taehyung's Room

Jimin: You are in love! Bro.

Taehyung: Are you sure about it?

Jimin: Yeah the way you explained, how you feel towards her. It is called 'love'.

Taehyung: But do you think she feels the same towards me?

Jimin: To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question.

Taehyung: Whatever just don't tell anyone about this.

Jimin: Chill bro.

Jimin's POV:
About the question Taehyung asked, I am gonna find the answer soon. But for that I need the help of that angry bird as she is close to Jisoo. But anything for my bro.

A/N POV:
With that Rose and Jisoo came out of the room and went downstairs. At the same time Taehyung and Jimin came out from their room and went downstairs.

Jisoo: Thank you so much sir for taking care of me.

Taehyung: No problem. (while smiling a bit) Also take a leave today Ms. Jisoo.

Jisoo: Ok sir. We will take our leave now.

Rose: Unnie, I have to discuss something with Jimin regarding some work, so I will not be able to accompany you.

Jisoo: Oh ok. No problem. I will go by myself.

Taehyung: In that case let me drop you home.

Jisoo: Its fine sir I can manage.

Rose: Unnie, I think it would be better if you go with Mr. Kim.

Jisoo: Uh... Ok.

A/N POV:
With that Taehyung and Jisoo left from there while Rose and Jimin headed to the office.

Jimin: So angry bird what do you want to discuss?

Rose: Umm, do Mr. Kim have any girlfriend?

Jimin: Nope. Why did you ask so?