♥︎THE GUNSHOT♥︎

Recap: Jisoo woke up and started screaming in the middle of the night.

A/N POV:

On seeing Jisoo screaming for help Irene came for her rescue.

Irene: What happened Jisooya? Why are you screaming?

A/N POV:

Jisoo was so scared that she became breathless and was unable to speak. Irene gave her some water and patted her back to calm her down.

Irene: Now tell me what happened?

Jisoo: Gunshot...i..i..heard..a..gunshot.

Irene's POV:

Thank god! She only heard the gunshot and didn't saw the person dying. It will be good for her if i don't tell her what happened.

Irene: Don't worry Jisooya its just a nightmare see i am here.

A/N POV:

Irene tried to console her and made her sleep so that she won't overthink about it. Meanwhile on the other hand Rose just arrived home from her work and when she didn't find Jisoo in her room she panicked and thought of calling Jisoo to make sure that she is fine.

She tried calling Jisoo twice or thrice in a row but when Jisoo's phone was unreachable she tried to call Irene. She was disappointed when Irene's phone was also unreachable and finally she called Beomgyu.

On call:

Rose: Beomgyu do you know where is Jisoo? She is not answering my phone.

Beomgyu: Yes. She is in hospital XYZ with Irene.

A/N POV:

Then Beomgyu narrated the whole story of how Jisoo got in the hospital and Rose thanks Beomgyu and hungs up the call. Then she rushes to the hospital.

Meanwhile a thought was bugging in Taehyung's mind that maybe Ms. Jisoo had witnessed him shot his man down. So he ordered one of his bodyguards to call one of his trusted member Park Jimin.

Introduction of Jimin

Name: Park Jimin Age: 28yearsNature: Flirty, friendly, kind, protective, funny, caring, extrovertProfession: CEO of a company and works as a mafia with V Relationship: Single

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 28years
Nature: Flirty, friendly, kind, protective, funny, caring, extrovert
Profession: CEO of a company and works as a mafia with V
Relationship: Single

Taehyung: Jimin you have to do something for me.

Jimin: Go ahead.

A/N POV:

With that Taehyung explained what happened and asked him to check on Jisoo.

Jimin: Ok. But why do you want to check on her? Do you by any chance feel something for her? (Teasingly)

Taehyung: Because she had witnessed everything and I don't feel anything for her. (He said coldly)

Jimin: Ohh is that so?

Taehyung: Now leave before I do something to you.

Jimin: Ok-ok.

A/N POV:

With that Jimin left for hospital too.

AT HOSPITAL

A/N POV:

Jimin enters the hospital and rushes to the elevator before the elevator door closes.

Jimin's POV:

As soon as I entered the elevator, I saw Rose and another girl. What is Rose doing here?

Rose's POV:

As soon as the elevator door was closing, I saw a familiar figure entering the elevator and I soon recognised, it was Jimin. I still remember he was the biggest playboy of our college and girls can't stop drooling over him.

A/N POV:

The unknown girl tried to flirt with Jimin. Rose got annoyed from the cheesy flirting skills of that girl and rolled her eyes. On seeing Rose get annoyed, he flirted back with that girl. Rose started feeling awkward and she decided to leave the elevator.

So Rose left the elevator leaving behind Jimin alone with that girl and she took staircase to reach Jisoo's door.

Rose's POV:

Finally! I have reached her room it took me all my strength to reach.

A/N POV:

As soon as Rose touched the door handle to open the door, a strong grip was placed above her hand. Then Rose turns behind to see who it is.

Rose: Huh! You!

TO BE CONTINUED

We hope you all liked the chapter, we know its a bit small but we will soon update with bigger chapters. Please give us some feedback & vote us, we would love it.

THANK YOU

SARANGHAEYO<3