♥︎BIG PROJECTS♥︎

Recap: Jisoo and Rose left the party and went to their home.

Time skips to their house...

A/N POV: Jisoo was still trembling and having panic attacks due to the fear that crept all over her body during the party, while Rose was trying to comfort her.

Rose: Unnie! What happen to you? Please tell me, I can't see you in such state.

Jisoo: (Mumbling something under her breath)

Rose: (Takes Jisoo in her embrace) Whatever happend Unnie, don't worry everything will be fine! Just tell me what happened?

Jisoo: I...I he..heard gun..gunshot...

Rose: Don't worry unnie, calm down, we are in our house, everything is fine.

A/N POV: Rose offered some water to Jisoo while trying to calm her down. Rose knew that after that day Jisoo has fear of gunshots, so she preferred not to ask anything else but rather comfort her.

After some time...

Jisoo had finally calmed down. To distract Jisoo's mind, Rose decided to watch a movie while having dinner. They both had pretty good time watching movie and Rose was glad that she was able to calm and distract Jisoo. She made Jisoo sleep and so did she after all they both had a pretty long day coming up.

On the other hand...

Bodyguard: Sir Ms.Jisoo has reached her home safely with her friend and they are now resting in their home.

Tae: Ok, you can go back to your work.

Bodyguard: Yes sir.

Time skips to next morning...

Rose's POV: It was bright morning with a hint of coldness in the air. Sun was providing the warmth needed by everyone. It was like one of those chilly morning which feels cold yet warm at the same time. I woke up early today because it was a big day for me.

Today my company was going to deal with one of the biggest fashion company. I am so excited to meet new fashion designer, and explore their new ideas. Every fashion designer is unique and comes up with so many unique ideas. I am so excited and thrilled yet nerve wreckingly nervous.

Anyways I gotta wake up Jisoo unnie, even she has a big day today! She finally got the deal from Kim enterprises and it's their first day of working together.

Rose: Jisoo Unnie, wake up!

Jisoo: Yeah, just 5 mins more (in a sleepy tone).

Rose: Unnie! You gotta go to your office early after all it's the first day of you and Kim Enterprises to work together.

Jisoo: Yeah, you are right, gotta wake up, I guess.

Time skips to breakfast...

Jisoo: So Rose are you excited for today?

Rose: Yes unnie, very much! I am going to meet so many new fashion designers and explore their ideas! But I am kinda nervous too.

Jisoo (With a warm smile): Don't worry, you are the best and I am sure everyone will be quiet impressed by you!

Rose: Thank you Unnie! What about you, unnie? It's your first of working with Kim enterprises.

Jisoo: We have discussed and planned everything, now I am just praying that everything goes as planned.

Rose (with a warm smile): Don't worry unnie I believe in you, everything will go just as you guys planned.

Jisoo: I hope so.