♥︎25th ANNIVERSARY♥︎

Recap: Jisoo and Taehyung both discovered that they both are using the same dating app.

A/N POV: Taehyung and Jisoo were busy exploring the features of the app that was introduced by Jimin and Rose when suddenly the app stopped responding, eventually the whole app blacked out.

[A/N Note: Sorry guys, we went crazy, like, we are crazy but nonetheless, our craziness lead to a change of whole idea. So please bear with us, thank you! =)]

Rose POV: I was busy keeping an eye on Jisoo while pretending to work so that I could check whether she was using the app correctly when she suddenly called out my name.

Jisoo: Rosie! This app is not working!

Rose: What? How come?

Rose:(In mind) Oh no! Is this plan going to fail, too?

Jisoo: I don't know Rosie, here check it.

Rose: Yeah, let me check.

After a few moments...

Rose: I don't think this is going to work anymore. There must be some problem with coding, I guess.

Rose:(In mind) This Jimin always ruins the plan, I am gonna scold him real good this time.

Time skips to afternoon...

A/N POV: Rose left Jisoo alone to check on the app.

Rose POV: This Jiminie Pabo, why can't he do one thing, right???! I need to call him.

On call...

Rose: You, Pabo! Look what you have done! Can't you do one thing, right?!

Jimin: Calm down, Rose. Now tell me, what crime did I do this time?

Rose: The app we made was working smoothly, but once Taehyung and Jisoo almost found their profile, the app started to hang, and ultimately, it crashed.

Jimin: Yeah, I know that. Taehyung told me.

A few moments earlier...

Jimin POV: I was with Taehyung, spectating him while he was using the app. All of a sudden, the app started hanging and eventually ended up crashing.

Tae: You have still not learned coding that good. Try learning it from our programmer. You know he is really good at coding.

Jimin: Yeah, yeah.

Tae: (In a bit jealous tone) What was Jisooshi doing on this app? Is she trying to find a partner for a relationship?

Jimin: I don't think so, don't worry about that. Anyways I will just look into the app.

Tae: No.

Jimin: Why?

Tae:(In cold voice) Are you trying to defy my orders?

Jimin: N-no. I just wanted- (Taehyung interrupts him)

Tae:(In cold tone) You can leave now, I have some work to do.

Jimin: Who works on sun- You know what, okay, I won't bother you for now.

A/N POV: With that, Jimin left Taehyung's room and made his way out of Taehyung's gigantic mansion, trying to avoid getting lost in his mansion, which he does most of the time.

...Back to present

Rose:(In a mocking voice) "Yeah, I know that", if you knew, then why didn't you tried fixing it? You are even dumber than a pabo.

Jimin: Oh my God, girl, you have serious illness of not listening. Do you have any problem in your ears, or you just can't keep that little mouth of yours shut for some time?