♥︎FIRED♥︎

Recap: Kim Taehyung called Ahn Bohyun & informed him that he found the traitor. With that Ahn Bohyun left for Kim's Enterprises.

Time skips to Kim's Enterprises..

Taehyung's POV: I was sitting on my chair in my cabin while thinking about what to do with Ms. Tzuyu & her friends suddenly there was a knock on the door which took me out of my deep thoughts & it was Mr. Ahn Bohyun.

Taehyung: Come in.

*Bohyun enters the cabin*

Bohyun (Politely) : Good evening Mr. Kim

Taehyung: Hmm, Good evening Mr. Ahn... Please take your seat.

Bohyun: Yes Mr. Kim....
Mr. Kim you told me that found the traitor who excruciated Ms. Jisoo, may I know who was she/he?

Taehyung: Hmm, don't worry they- (Get interrupts by Bohyun)

Bohyun: What, They? What do you mean by They?

Taehyung (coldly): Let me speak Mr. Ahn.

Bohyun: Sorry Mr. Kim, please continue..

Taehyung: Hmmm, Ms. Jisoo was excruciated by 3 people.

Bohyun: WHAT?

Taehyung: Yes you heard it right. She was excruciated by three girls in the restroom.

Bohyun: Who were they?

Taehyung: My secretary Ms. Tzuyu, Ms. Karina & Ms. Nancy, they excruciated Ms. Jisoo in the restroom.

Bohyun (a little coldly yet politely): Can you please call them!?

Taehyung: Hmmm....

A/N POV: Taehyung called Tzuyu & ordered her to come to his cabin with Nancy & Karina.

After a few minutes Tzuyu entered the cabin with Nancy & Karina.

Tzuyu: Yes sir, you called us?

Taehyung: We wanted to talk about something very serious.

Tzuyu: What is it sir?

Bohyun: Were you the one who excruciated Ms. Jisoo in restroom?

Taehyung: (He was continously glaring at her with his dark eyes filled with anger)

Tzuyu (In a stuttering voice): N..no sir, I..I don't k..now any..anything about th..this ma..matter.

Bohyun (in a suspicious voice): Then why are you stuttering Ms. Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: I didn't si- (gets interrupted by Taehyung)

Taehyung: DON'T YOU KNOW I DESPISE LIES!? (In a dangerous voice)

Tzuyu (in a terrified tone): I'm sorry, Please forgive me sir.

A/N POV: Taehyung was about to say something but Bohyun interrupts him.

Bohyun: How can you expect to be forgiven? What you have done is unforgivable. (He said in a voice full of rage)

Tzuyu: Sir please forgive me, Please give me a last cha- (Taehyung interrupts her)

Bohyun: No, you are unforgiv- (Tzuyu interrupts him)

Tzuyu: Excuse me Mr. Ahn! Why are you so angry? Who is she to you? Why are you so concerned about her?
Are you two dati- (Before she could complete her sentence, she was interrupted by Bohyun)

Bohyun: ENOUGH, Enough of your bullshit! You don't know me! (He screamed arrogantly with rage in his tone)

Tzuyu: I don't feel important to know you.. Anyways (To Taehyung) Sir please forgive me, I'll do anything for yo- (Taehyung interrupts her)

Taehyung (In a aggressive tone): ENOUGH! You 3 are fired!

Tzuyu: But si-

Taehyung (In a raged tone) : Just leave from here before I call the guards.

A/N POV: After that, they immediately left from there.

Taehyung: Umm, Mr. Ahn everything is sort out now so let's discuss about our next meeting.

Bohyun: Sure Mr. Kim.

A/N POV: With that they started discussing about there next meeting.

-------------------

Meanwhile on Jisoo's side...

At Jisoo's & Rose's apartment...

Rose: Here take this soup unnie.

Jisoo: Thanks Rosie.

Rose: Now tell me what happened & who did this to you? I swear I will kill them!

Jisoo: Calm down Rosie.

Rose: No first answer to my questions!

Jisoo: So what happened (with that Jisoo told her everything, what happened in Kim's Enterprises & who did excruciated her).

Rose: Oh mah fucking God unnie! I swear if I see them somewhere I'll definitely kill them.

Jisoo: Ok now calm down my Rosie.

Rose: Hmmm

Time skips to Night....

9:47 pm..

A/N POV Jisoo came to her room after having her dinner with Rose. Suddenly she heard her phone ringing..

To Be Continued...

As today we we completed 1k reads on our Vsoo Book, so we decided to double update today. Thank you so much for your Love & Support towards us, we are so happy that we completed this achievement & this was only possible because of your love and support. Once again Thank you & We hope you all will support us like this in future too.

We hope you like the chapter and do not forget to vote and comment,it really motivates us. Once again thank you so much...it wouldn't be possible without you all.

Thank You

Saranghae<3