♥︎EXCRUCIATING♥︎

Recap: Jisoo and Rose went to home and Jimin left to meet Taehyung.

At Taehyung's place:

Jimin: I got the information you needed. She is fine and she only heard the gunshot and not the person who shot the bullet, which is you.

Taehyung: Fine.

Jimin: Let me ask you again, Are you sure you don't feel anything for Ms. Jisoo? (Teasingly)

Taehyung: I think your life is not precious to you. (Said Coldly)

Jimin: Ok-ok I'm sorry, calm down. I'll not ask you again.

2 Days later

Jisoo's POV:

After 2 days, finally I am going back to work. Today is also the day to meet Kim Taehyung ( arrogant), the CEO of Kim Enterprises.

A/N POV:

Jisoo and Rose left for their respective works.

At Ahn Bo Hyun's cabin

Ahn Bo Hyun: Good Morning Ms. Jisoo. How is your health now?

Jisoo: Good Morning sir. Its better now. Today we have to meet Kim Taehyung so I should get to my work.

Ahn Bo Hyun: Yes. We need to reach their by 11a.m.

Jisoo: Yes sir.

A/N POV:

Jisoo goes through her representation once again while Ahn Bo Hyun gets ready with his car.

At Kim's Enterprises

A/N POV:

Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun were sitting in another cabin doing last minute preparations.

After sometime Ahn Bo Hyun left for the meeting room while Jisoo thought to take in some fresh air as there was still time for the meeting. While she was returning to the meeting room, she heard some mild screams coming from the opposite direction and thought to check out if anybody needed help.

Jisoo's POV:

As I was going to the meeting room I heard some screams coming from the opposite side and thought to check out.

When I went close to the source of noise, I saw a door which was slightly open. I went closer to the door to look what exactly was happening but before I could open the door someone pulled my hand harshly and turned me over due to which I lost my balance and fell on that person.

That person was none other than Mr. Kim Taehyung

A/N POV:

Jisoo fell over Kim Taehyung and they had an eye contact for 5 seconds.

Taehyung: Will you get up from me? (Little rudely)

A/N POV:

Jisoo immediately stands up and bows multiple times to Kim Taehyung while saying sorry. Taehyung stands up while keeping his furious gaze on Jisoo. He starts taking denser steps towards Jisoo while she was taking her steps backwards untill her back touches the wall. Taehyung pins her against the wall.

Taehyung: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER ANY ROOM IN KIM ENTERPRISES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.( in furious voice)

A/N POV: