♥︎ASTRAPHOBIA♥︎

Recap: Taehyung came back to his mansion from his secret basement.

A/N POV: Right now Taehyung is in the bathroom, freshening himself up

After almost 20 minutes he came outside, did his night routine & got ready to sleep.

On bed..

A/N POV: Taehyung was not at all able to sleep. His mind is somewhere else.

Taehyung (To himself): Ahhh, Why I can't sleep?!? What's happening with me!?... Why at that time anger filled inside me when that Mark took Jisoo's name?!?... Why I'm reacting like this?!?.... Why that day Jimin teased me & today Kook too?! Aishhhh.... Do they think that I like her?!...
Why always my heartbeats starts increasing whenever she's near mee?!?!... Why Jisoo's singing again & again replays in my head?!?.....
Ughhh... Why Why Why I'm thinking about her?! Whyyy?!?,,..... Aishhhh... Taehyung sleep, you should just sleep now.. its nothing, it's just I'm overthinking.. yeah yeah I'm just overthinking....

A/N POV: With that Taehyung drifted into his dreamland with a bit of struggle in drifting off his mind from Jisoo.

On Jisoo's side》》》》》》》

A/N POV: Jisoo reached home by 9:36 pm.

Jisoo's POV: Aishhh.. finally I reached home! Now I'll directly go to sleep. But wait! Where's Rosiee!?

Jisoo: Rosieee.. I'm back! Where are youu?? I'm back!.... Yahh! Why aren't you replying!?
Huhh.. is she not home yet!!? It's already 9:45pm..

A/N POV: She immediately called Rose..

~~~~~~On call~~~~~~

Jisoo: Hello Rosiee!? Yahhh youu! Where the hell are you!? You know what's the time!? I'm so worried about you!! Where are yo- (Rose interrupted her)

Rose: Unnie-Unnie.. calm down calm down.... Don't worry.. I'm at the hospital- (Jisoo interrupts her)

Jisoo: WHAT!? HOSPITAL!?!? What are you doing there!? Huhh!! What happened!? You are fine right!!??

Rose: Unnie calm down.. I'm all fit & fine.. its just-

A/N POV: Then Rose narrated the whole incident to Jisoo.

Jisoo: OH MAH GOD! This much happened & you are telling me right now?! You didn't even called or texted me!!

Rose: I'm sorry unnie, it's just everything happened in a rush, that's why I forgot to inform you.. I'm sorry..

Jisoo: it's okay.. Take care of yourself & Jimin.. Bye!

Rose: Hmm.. Bye Unnie!

~~~~~~End of the call~~~~~~~