♥︎TRUTH OR DARE♥︎

Recap: They arrived at their destination. Everyone got out of the buses with their stuffs. The weather was certainly chilly.

A/N POV:
They had stopped nearby a huge green meadow and at night, they would be camping there. The hills were full of trees and it was told that if you travelled about 1.5 km from here you could spot a beautiful waterfall as well.

Everyone assembled at one place.

Ahn Boh Hyun: Thank you to everyone who have decided to be a part of this event. First of all we will build our tents and I hope everyone works as a team. For the food, some will cook, while the others can bring firewood. Everyone should take part. From tomorrow we will start the real event and it's going to be a lot of fun.

A/N POV:
They all hurried to make their tents. The night soon fell. Fire was lit up and everyone assembled near the campfire.

Tzuyu: We should play truth or dare!

A/N POV:
Everyone agreed and those who did not want to play went to help the people working in kitchen.

Tzuyu: Lets spin the bottle.

A/N POV:
After a series of spins, the bottle finally pointed towards Jimin.

Rose: Truth or dare?

Jimin: Truth.

Jisoo: So, Jimin I know you flirt just for fun but have you found someone whom you truly love?

Jimin: I think I have. And I don't know if that feeling was love. But the way its portrayed in movies, I felt like that for a split second and only for her. I have never felt like that before. I know her as the first person who made me realise what being in love meant even if it was for a short moment.

Jisoo: Ohh! Thats good. (While smirking)

A/N POV:
After some people, the bottle pointed towards Jisoo.

Tzuyu: What will you choose? Truth or dare?

Jisoo: Dare.

Tzuyu: I have an interesting dare. So the dare is that you have to go to the waterfall that is 1.5 kilometre far from here and click a photo there for proof.

Taehyung: No way! This is dangerous.

Rose: Yes, I too agree with Mr. Kim.

Jisoo: I will go. Its nothing I will be back by around half an hour.

Tzuyu: So its final. You will leave after having dinner.

A/N POV:
After playing some more, the game ended. The others were not brave enough to choose dare after Jisoo.

Jisoo's POV:
Everyone had their dinner and after that I got ready to leave. I carried by torchlight, mobile phone and earphones as well to play some music. The walk would do me good.

I wished everyone good night and set off my journey.

A/N POV:
With that Jisoo started walking.

Jisoo's POV:
Soft music was playing in my ears. With one hand showing the light and another hand inside my pockets, I kept on walking. The road was completely dark, lonely and desolate, while the murky darkeness did its best to make the environmentas scary as possible. I couldn't help but feel scared. But nonetheless, I kept on walking.

"Chill Jisooya! You won't die. It's just the negative thoughts in your head that making you paranoid." I tried to calm myself down.

Suddenly I felt someone following me. Cold wind brushed past my face making me shiver. I was too afraid to turn back. The noise of something being dragged came occasionally and I didn't know what was the cause of that sound.