Chapter 4

(this art was made by me btw!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Jake's POV)

I woke up, it was still dark outside, shit i didn't take my antibiotics to help me sleep, i checked my phone, it was like three in the morning or something, through the light that was coming from the tv that was still on, i guess the movie had just ended, from that i could see some of the bowls where the popcorn was, paper towels and some other trash.
Dan was passed out on one of the beanbags and Drew was fast asleep on the other, meanwhile Gabby and Ellie were laying on the couch together cuddling. Or at least it's what i could get of since i couldn't move.
It felt like something was holding me down tightly, i did realize that Tom wasn't anywhere. Then i remembered that he was sitting next to me on the blanket earlier while watching the movie, i looked down and saw two pair of legs behind mine, along with two arms on my body.
Then it fucking hit me, Tom was behind me and cuddling me. Holy fucking shits, Calm down Jake, calm down.
I honestly wondered if he was awake, anyways i couldn't think of that now i almost forgot about the antibiotics, i need those.
I tried to get up but Tom just groaned and tightened his grip, he really didn't want to let me go? I was a fucking flustered mess. Should i wake him up?
Honestly i don't want to, i don't even think i want this moment to end, suddenly i got an idea, i noticed how Dan was closer to my bag, maybe i could ask him to throw me my antibiotics, i grabbed a small bottle of water and threw it at him.
Well it was meant to hit is knee, not his face.
He winced in pain before looking at me smiling awkwardly and waving at him.
.

Dan:Ow, Jake what the hell!

Jake:Sorry, i just wondered if you could grab my antibiotics from my bag? I need those.

Dan:Couldn't you just get them yourse.. Ohhh okay i see what's happening.

Jake:Just get my antibiotics and don't tell anyone please?

Dan:I doubt i'll be able to keep that promise when they find out for themselves in the morning, by the way here you go.

.
He said after he took the antibiotics out of my bag and threw them at me, i grabbed them on time and thanked him.
I took my pill and put the antibiotics away while Dan turned off the TV and went back to sleep.
I went to sleep shortly after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(in the morning)
(nobody's POV)
Ellie was the first one to wake up only to see the living room slightly trashed, Dan, Drew, Tom, Jake and Gabby all still fast asleep and with a headache. She slowly got up to not bother Gabby and went inside the kitchen to make some coffee.
While she was drinking she heard footsteps and saw Tom entering.
.

Ellie:Morning mister cuddles.

Tom:What?

Ellie:Was it nice cuddling Jake?

Tom:You saw.?

Ellie:I literally woke up first, of course i saw you two cuddling like a loving couple.

.
Tom sighed and sat down on the table.
.

Ellie:Alright seriously do you like him?

Tom:Why do you guys even care?

Ellie:Tom seriously it's so obvious that you like him.

Tom:.. You know what i don't think it's necessary to hide it then, yes i do like him.

Ellie:Fucking finally you realize how gay you are.

.
Ellie laughs, they keep talking for a bit before Gabby walks in and hugs Ellie, pampering her face with kisses, Tom thought that they looked like such a sweet couple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(a month later)
(Jake's POV again)

I was at work making a cake, Rosa Maria came here a few days ago and told me it was Sofia's birthday in a few weeks and asked if we could make a birthday cake for her, she had also recently signed to work here since she needed money. Soon she'll be working here soon. I felt sorry for her on how much she worked herself just for her daughter, she was a sweet girl and her daughter was just adorable.
I was working on the icing when i heard the doorbell ring, Miriam was currently busy so i went to check who it was.
I went outside and saw Aiden with his friend Lake.
.

Jake:Hey guys good morning!

Aiden:Hey Jake good morning!

Lake:Good morning Jake!

Jake:Can i help you guys with anything?

Lake:Well we were wondering if you were hiring anyone?

Jake:Well we are supposed to hire Rosa Maria soon, why are you asking?

Aiden:Well Lake was low on money and wanted to look for a Job, she was wondering if she could work here?

Lake:Yes, i know some recipes so maybe i could work here.

Jake:Sure you can! I will have to tell Miriam about it and she will decide after but i'm sure she'll be fine with it!

Lake:For real?

.
Jake nodded and Lake smiled joyfully.
.

Aiden:See it was easy afterall!

Lake:Thank you Aiden.

Aiden:You're welcome.

Jake:By the way can i get you guys something or did you come just for this?

Aiden:Maybe we could get a few pastries for Sofia's birthday?

Lake:Oh sure, we'll get that!

.
Jake nodded and prepared the order.
The business was slowly getting workers which was nice since Jake was the only one who was currently working here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aiden:Bye Jake!

Lake:Bye, have a nice day!

.
Jake waved at them goodbye and went back into the kitchen to finish the icing.
After he was done he heard the doorbell ring again.
He placed the icing bowl to the side and went back outside to check.
Tom was standing there waiting, Jake felt butterflies in his stomach, his cheeks when red and hot, the memory of Tom cuddling him in his sleep still hadn't left his mind and now whenever he saw him he had the same memory each time.
He walked over to him and waved hello.
.

Jake:Tom good morning!

Tom:Hey jake good morning!

Jake:Can i help you with anything?

Tom:Well no, i was just wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out maybe?

.
Tom looked over at the window to see Ellie and Gabby staring at them, both giving him a thumbs up in approval to say "you're doing great, keep going!!"
Meanwhile Jake was now in the stage of exploding. His face was red and boiling hot.
.

Jake:Sure! Maybe let me just check my schedule first and i'll let you know!

Tom:Sure take your time!

.
Tom smiled at him, Jake went into the backdoors to go check his schedule, he was pretty excited about hanging out with Tom.
.
.
.
(:3)