Chapter 9

(okay so i didn't think i would be able to come back this early yet here i am. Also i didn't have any Jam pics rn so i'm sorry i used the first pic i had😭)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning Tom woke up, he was still confused on what happened, then he remembered. He confessed to Jake last night and they kissed. Jake liked him back.
Tom couldn't feel happier than that, he picked up his phone to check the time, it was a bit early for calls but he had to call her.
The phone rang for a bit while he sat up, trying not to wake up Jake who was next to him, someone finally answered, the voice sounded tired like the person just woke up. Tom knew who the voice belonged too though.
.

[???]:Hello?

Tom:Hey Courtney, is Gwen awake?

Courtney:Oh hey Tom good morning, no Gwen's sleeping next to me but if you want i can wake her up for you, why do you need to talk to her right now?

Tom:I just have to.

Courtney:Alright fine.
.
.
.
Courtney muted the mic and turned to her girlfriend and leaned down to nudge her a bit.
.

Courtney:Gwenn, wake up come on.

Gwen:Five more minutes.

.
Gwen whined, burying her face in the pillow and pulling the covers up.
.

Courtney:Hun it's Tom he wants to talk to you.

Gwen:Tell him i'll talk to him later, it's too early to call anyway.

Courtney:Okay fine.

.
Courtney planted a kiss on Gwen's forehead and let her rest, she wasn't that wrong it was pretty early for calls.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Tom, he was waiting for Courtney to wake up Gwen, he suddenly felt two arms wrap around him from behind. He saw Jake behind him, he looked tired but smiled at him, Tom muted his mic and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
.

Tom:Go back to bed it's so early.

.
Jake thought about it for a moment and then smirked.
.

Jake:Then you're going to bed with me.

.
And pulled Tom down the bed with him, Tom smiled and put the phone aside and hugged Jake, giving him a kiss in return.
.

Courtney:Hey Tom are you still there?

.
Said Courtney after the turned on the mic, Tom grabbed his phone again and turned on his mic.
.

Tom:Uh yeah.

Courtney:Okay so Gwen can't answer right now, she's too tired right now. Maybe try calling again later?

Tom:Oh sure, sorry if i disturbed you guys.

Courtney:It's alright, see you Tom.

Tom:Bye Courtney.

.
He closed the call and put his phone away.
He turned back to Jake who looked confused.
.

Tom:Sorry about that, i wanted to call my sister and her girlfriend answered, that's why i was up earlier.

.
Jake looked at him and a snuggled up to him more, Tom hugged him and they both fell asleep again.
.
.
.
.
.
They woke up again and got ready, when they got out they decided to go for a walk, they were at the park again, they were playing with the snow that grew on the grass overnight.
Tom felt something hit him from behind, he turned and saw Jake snickering at him holding a snowball in his hand.
.