!Bonus chapter!

(a/n: this is a corpse bride au/art was also made by me!)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake sighed at the thought of his "husband" being with another, of course he deeply loved Tom but he was once a husband too, and his own love was taken away from him. Or at least who he once thought would be the love of his life before he betrayed him. And he did not want to be the reason that would make Her cry herself at night for taking his husband away from her.
.
.
.
Jake stood there, next to him was the man he thought he would get to marry, Tom looked at him and smiled, yet in those eyes Jake was sure that there were nothing but fear, not just of him but of how he would be forced to stay here forever if he got married to him.
He heard someone say "sh" while they were about to drink their cups, it was her, Jake knew it was Melissa who had just arrived. He couldn't take it anymore.
.

Tom:With this cup.. I will be your husband, forever.

.
Just as Tom was about to get the cup close to his chapped lips Jake couldn't, he stopped him right before he could drink the liquid.
.

Tom:What are you doing?

Jake:I can't, i'm so sorry Tom.

.
Tom looked confused, the whole room was full of shocked faces and sounds of people gasping and whispering.
.

Jake:I was a husband once who was taken from the man i once loved, i could never do the same to another wife, i love you Tom.. But you're not mine.

.
Jake locked eyes with Melissa at the very end of the room, sadness spread across his face but that little bit of hope too.
Tom looked at her too, he was surprised to see her there as well.
There was the sudden sound of someone's hands clapping.
.

[???]:Oh how sweet.. I never would've thought that Tom would've had another lover while he was supposed to be getting married to someone else.

Jake:You.. It's you.

Jake had a look how shock in his eyes, soon it turned into rage. The man was his once husband, the man who took his life away from him when he promised to be his for the rest of his days.
The man walked towards him, he had a grin on his face, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear.
.

[...]:Poor little Jake, still can't find love from anyone, i'm quite surprised.

.
Jake slapped his hand off in disgust, he hated this man with a passion after what he did to him.
Then He grabbed the bottle and stood in front of everyone.
.

[...]:But first a toast! To Jake, Always the best man! Never the husband.

.
He once again moved close to Jake, face to face with him.
.

[...]:Tell me my dear, can a heart still break once it stopped beating?

.
Jake stayed silent, immense hatred in his face was visible, the man just laughed and pulled out the sword from one of the other corpses and walked to Melissa, he grabbed her and held the sword close to her neck.
At that Jake had enough, he ran to him and attacked him, the two fought while Tom went over to check on Melissa to make sure she was okay. Until he saw the man throw Jake against the wall, causing Jake to let out a yell even if he couldn't feel pain.
Tom grabbed a metal bar and ran towards them and kicked him off of Jake, him and the man began fighting. Until Melissa joined in and tried holding him back. The man only pushed her off near a balcony, she almost fell down.
He grabbed Melissa and held her by her neck and close to the edge of the balcony, Tom stood there in disbelief.
.

[...]:Any last words for your wife you complete failure of a man?

:You had been one way before i met you, i was a fool to fall in love with you.

.
Jake was standing on the edge of the balcony, he pounced at him while Tom helped Melissa to stand up.
Jake let out an ear-pitching screaming, suddenly all the other corpses pounced at the man as well and dragged him away of the room. He screamed as he was dragged away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake stood up and looked at Tom and Melissa, he smiled warmly at them.
.

Jake:Look at you two, such a nice couple..

Melissa:What the hell was all that about.

Jake:Oh don't worry about him, he's just gonna get what he deserves.

.
Jake sighed, he walked over to them.
.

Jake:Then this is a goodbye then, i really hope you two will live an amazing life together as a married couple..

Tom:.. I don't think so.

.
Jake and Melissa were shocked when Tom walked to where the glasses still stood and finally outed himself.
.

Tom:I won't be going, i already found someone i want to spend the rest of my afterlife with.

Jake:.. Tom you can't do this, i don't want to you to be here, you'll be happier trust me!

Tom:How would i ever be happy when you are here. Jake i am in love with you, i fell in love with you after everything that's happened so far.

.
Jake just stared at him in disbelief, he was about to say something before he was once more interrupted by Tom.
.

Tom:If staying here means i will spend the rest of my afterlife with you then i will stay here.
I know it's crazy how i'm risking my life just to be with you, yet i can't help it, everything you did was being sweet to me, honestly i was an asshole to hurt you and reject your love for so long and trying to run away.

.
He smiled at him, Jake didn't speak, he felt his face warm up, was he blushing? He found it surprising how only then he was able to do that.
.

Tom:So, with this cup, i will be your husband forever.

.
And he took a sip of the liquid, Jake stared at him dumbfounded, tears streaming down his cheeks. He smiled softly, he was hesitant, he still didn't want Tom to do this but was too late.
.

Melissa:You may now kiss the groom..

.
The two were surprised at Melissa's action, she was okay with everything? She smiled at them and nodded. The two looked at each other and smiled, they leaned in and connected their lips. Tom holding Jake by his waist and and Jake laying his hands on Tom's shoulder.
Other corpses entered the room and began clapping their hands.
.

Gabby:Eeehh congratulations!!

Fiore:Well at least now Jake will stop sulking in grief all the time now that he has a husband.

Dan:Well at least he had his happy ending then?

.
The two pulled apart and stared at each other, tears still streaming down Jake's eyes. His eyeball suddenly falls out of his socket and his maggot friends comes out congratulating them. Jake immediately placed a hand on his eye since it made Tom uncomfortable and chuckled awkwardly.
.

Jake:Hehe.. sorry about that, that was uh.

.
Tom just laughed and grabbed Jake's eyeball and placed it back inside his eye socket and kissed his forehead.
.

Tom:It's fine, that maggot is your friend afterall.

Jake:Yeah!

.
Jake smiled and hugged Tom, he hugged him back and they stayed like that, forever they wondered in the afterlife, hands intertwined, now married once again forever.

(i'm sorry if it isn't accurate i still need to catch up on the movie!)