Chapter 16

(the image was made by me lmao :') |i made two videos of that they're on my tiktok|)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They arrived at the restaurant and got inside, a nice lady came over to them and greeted the two boys, leading them to a free table, the two sat down while looking at the menu, they took their orders and the waitress walked away.
.

Jake:So you think my parents were drugging me my whole life?

Tom:I'm not sure, it could also be that maybe your parents are unaware of it but there is the possibility that they are.

Jake:Gosh, this is all so messed up, and i didn't even expect that when it was happening my whole life and i was just blind, my own parents have been doing this to me since i was little.

Tom:I know it's sick, no one should go through all that, including you.

.
Tom stroke Jake's back in comfort, Jake smiled, the waitress came back with their orders, they were talking and having a great time, Jake had almost forgotten what he had just found out about his parents too.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake had recently cut contact with his parents, he didn't want anything to do with them after what happened, he only kept in touch with his siblings, especially Shawn and Fredrick(my oc), he couldn't care less anyway.
One night him and Tom were in bed together until Jake began to cough again, this time even rougher than before.
He shot up and went back to the bathroom, Tom got up to check on him, he entered the bathroom to see his boyfriend coughing in the sink with running water, he looked like he was in a lot of pain at the moment, Tom went over to him helped him, Jake had been coughing like that every night now, they tried looking for a doctor but there was not much they could do as there was nothing wrong with him.
.

Tom:Are you okay?

.
Jake wished it would stop, the pain of constantly coughing all night was hurting him, but he let out a quiet raspy groan, and for the first time in years he was able to say something.
.

Jake:It hurts..

.
Both of them were in shock, they look at each other, Jake felt like he would pass out any minute, were the effects of the antibiotics slowly fading? Tears of joy came out of his eyes, Jake unintentionally hugged Tom very tightly.
.

Tom:You can talk, you're slowly getting better!

.
They broke the hug, Jake was ecstatic, he felt so happy that for once in his life he could finally talk, he didn't care that it was very quiet and raspy, almost like a whisper, he was just glad he could finally speak.
After a while the two guys went back to bed, they cuddled to sleep together like every night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(timeskip cuz i wanted to add this for no reason)
.
.
.
.
.
.
It had been about two years, Jake was slowly improving and began to speak more often, while he could only talk in a very low voice he was still finally able to communicate with others.
That day they were at Ellie and Gabby's wedding, Tom was the one who walked down Gabby that day since her father couldn't attend, those two were very close friends.
While Ellie and Gabby told their vows Jake looked at Tom and giggled under his breath at seeing how proud his boyfriend was of his best friend getting married to her girlfriend.
.

:You may now kiss the bride.

.
Gabby grabbed Ellie by her waist excitedly, held her down and kissed her, Ellie yelped but kissed Gabby back, everyone who was attending began to cheer for them.
.
.
.
At the party, everyone was having such a blast, they danced, they sang, they ate, they chatted, it was a pretty nice party, Gabby and Ellie were sitting together at their table when they noticed Tom and Jake chatting and laughing together and eating some cake, they both looked at each other, Ellie just gave Gabby as smile while her wife was giggling mischievously, she handed her the bouquet of flowers and Gabby went over in the middle of the clear dance floor, she turned around and flung the bouquet behind her, some people attempted to catch it but it only hit a very confused Tom in the head, the bouquet landed on his lap and he picked it up, the two guys looked up and saw Gabby smiling at them, Jake was blushing furiously while Tom was confused, he hadn't really understood what was so special in weddings for one of people from the wedded couple to throw the bouquet at the guests and the person who catches it gets something.
.

Tom:Wait i don't understand this?

Dan:It means you two are getting married next!

.
Tom let that sink in for a moment and he began to blush just as much as Jake already was, they just wanted to enjoy some cake oh gosh.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N)
(THIS WAS SHORT BUT QUICKLY LISTEN CUZ THIS IS SERIOUS, SO YK HOW ODDNATIONCARTOONS TO MAKE DISVENTURE CAMP GOT THE MONEY FROM PATREON, THEY NEED THE MONEY FOR ALL STARS TO HAPPEN BUT BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LEAKING PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS AND STUFF THEY'RE LOSING PATREONS AND MONEY AND IF THAT KEEPS ON HAPPENING ALL STARS WILL GET CANCELED.
SO PLEASE I BEG YOU IF YOU SEE SOMEONE POSTING THE LEAKED PICTURES REPORT THEM AND IF YOU DID PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW MUCH ODDNATIONCARTOONS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE THIS SERIES SO A LITTLE HELP COULD BE USEFUL TO STOP THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION!!)