Chapter 6

(THIS AU CONTAINS MY HEADCANONS AND RAREPAIRS IG? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM THEN IT'S OKAY BUT PLEASE DON'T SEND HATE TO ME!!)
(credits to the artist!)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tom:Hey Gwen, it's Tom.

.
Gwen was shocked to hear from Tom, it had been like four or five years since she ran away and hadn't heard from him or her family ever since.
.

Gwen:Brother?

Tom:Hey, how are you doing?

Gwen:I'm doing just fine! I didn't expect you to call me, and wait how did you even get my number i changed it after i ran away?

Tom:Well uh it was easy to find for me.

Gwen:.. Ohhh riiight.

Tom:By the way i wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to hang out, maybe to catch up a bit. Always if you have time or if you want to.

Gwen:Well i didn't expect my younger brother to ask me to hang out again, is something bothering you?

Tom:I guess..?

Gwen:Ah, by the way sure i don't really have anything else going on so sure!

Tom:Alright, where do you want to meet?

Gwen:Is there a café where you are? Maybe i could drive by and we could go there!

Tom:Yeah, there's a coffee shop where a friend of mine works at, we could go there.

Gwen:Okay well-

Tom:Hello?

[???]:HAIII.

Tom:Who's this?

.
The phone kept letting out sounds of two girls yelling until Gwen came back on the phone.
.

Gwen:Hey uh! Sorry about that, Izzy stole my phone.

Tom:The crazy one, wait where are you?

Gwen:At an only girls sleepover hosted by the once team amazons, aka me, Heather, Courtney, Sierra and well Cody i guess?

Tom:How come he's invited too if it's an only girls sleepover, isn't he the one who was obsessed over you?

Gwen:Technically he's gotten over me, he's dating two guys now.

Tom:Ohh okay.

Gwen: -Anyway i gotta go before Izzy steals my phone again. When can we meet up?

Tom:Maybe next week? I'm still assigned over a new case and i don't have time right now.

Gwen:Alright sure, see you then little bro!

Tom:Bye sis!

.
The call ended and Tom put his phone on the bedside table and sighed, it seems like She was having fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(meanwhile with Jake)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake arrives at the birthday party with Dan and Drew, they were the only available ones at the moment, he sees some kids playing around in the room, he spots Rosa Marìa and waves at her. She smiles and comes over to them.
.

Rosa Marìa:Hey guys, so glad you could make it!

Dan:There was a bit of traffic but we managed to get here somehow.

Rosa Marìa:Well come in, the party's about to begin!

.
They went inside, Sofia walked over to Jake and waved at him, Jake waved back with a smile.
.