Haha Random One Shot Cuz >:3

(this is for all the jam fans to read after ep6 so you guys can maybe have some sort of comfort.
Also the art is mine, the rest of the art from this au is in the previous page lol.
Also TW:Contains some blood and wounds mentioned, and spoilers for Nevermore ep 25 to 29.
Also btw in this AU Jake is an anti-hero/villain cuz he takes the role of Annabel Lee and the group is the villain alliance sooo enjoy!! :3)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The students that had passed the maze trial at Nevermore Academy were all having dinner and celebrating their victory, Jake was in between all of them, having a great time. Although for some reason he had the faint feeling that he had forgotten something, he tries to push it off thinking he was just overreacting as he took a sip out of his wine to try and forget it.
Or at least he tried until one of his companions, Yul, says something that makes him remember.
.

Yul:The entire maze was easy! I can't believe anybody failed.

.
Jake's eyes shot open when he finally realized, he looked around, trying desperately to look for a single trace of him without being noticed, but nothing..
.
.
Tom was missing.
.
.
He grew worried, thinking of any possible reasons for his absence, but he tried his best to deny the fact that he might've not made it.
Suddenly he was called back from Grett.
.

Grett:Jake?

Jake:Sorry love what did you say?

Grett:Is something the matter? you look pale.

Jake:Oh no it's nothing. I felt a chill.

.
He said smiling, Yul then spoke to mock him.
.

Yul:Aha! Somebody walked over your grave. that's what we always say.

.
As everyone went back to conversing, Jake just remained quiet and only spoke when he was being spoken to or asked a question, deep inside he felt worried about Tom and what could've possibly happened to him.
.
.
.
.
.
After the sun had finally set, it gave a signal that those who hadn't passed the trial were soon to be taken away, in the meantime the villains group were hanging out near the fireplace, talking about their spectres.
Jake was still not paying attention, in fact he was trying to find a way to sneak out from that place to go looking for Tom.
.

Grett:I really wonder how many kinds of spectres there are, anyway.

Yul:Seems like a bunch, haven't heard same one twice yet.

Grett:Oh yeah? What kind are, you then??

Yul:I have been told I'm a dybbuk.

Grett:Did you hear that, Jake? Yul is a dybbuk!
..What even is a dybbuk?

Yul:Hell if I know. Ms.Kristal says it's some type of -evil- spirit, or something.
Latches onto people, get in their head.
Said I wasn't a very good person in life, but I dunno what ever she could mean.
I'm a god-fearing gentleman!

Grett:Mhm, sure you are.
And what is the redhead supposed to be?

Ellie:A Doppelganger.
I can make copies of myself as someone else.

Grett:Well, that sounds useless.

Ellie:You shouldn't be talking, you still don't know yours.

.
As the three kept talking, Jake listened to what they were saying while also looking for a plan.
Until Yul said something to him.
.

Yul:Yeah, but i'll tell you what, it's no Lady in White.
Or should it be "Man in White"?
Heard you got a Guardian spirit and a Shadow Man with you, too?
Shoot, your group's got style, that's for sure.