Chapter 12

(another timeskip, again i love those
BTW for my fellow arcadekitten/crowvas fans if there are any rn one part is inspired by one comic from arcadekitten's insta! :3)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was christmas, Tom and Jake went to get their presents for each other and made their ways to the girl's house, they arrived as Gabby opened the door cheerfully and let us in.
Dan and Drew were playing games together and Ellie was drinking some hot chocolate while they were all waiting for the two guys to arrive.
They sat down in a circle, presents in their hands and they each began to pass one gift to the other.
.

Ellie:Here Gabs, merry christmas!

Gabby:Awww Ellie that's so sweet of you!

.
Said Gabby as she hugged Ellie tightly, Dan handed Drew his present to him, Drew looked quite happy and gave Dan a hug too, Dan got his present from Gabby and Ellie got hers by Drew.
It was only Tom and Jake now, everyone had figured that the two got each other.
.

Ellie:Honestly i'm not even surprised.

Dan:Same.

.
Tom was unsure of the present he got for Jake, so he let Jake go first, Jake handed Tom the box, just as he was about to open it a meow came out of the box.
Everyone looked shocked, Tom opened the box and carefully pulled out the tabby kitten who was still meowing.
.

Jake:Merry christmas Tom.

.
Tom couldn't let out a single word, he was speechless, he had told Jake about his old cat Tammy before, but he didn't expect him to be this sweet to give him a baby kitten.
He felt tears starting to flow out of his eyes as he gently pet the cat, he felt a flash and saw Gabby taking pictures of the kitten.
.

Gabby:It's adorable oh my goodness!!

Dan:That's such a nice gift to give someone Jake!

.
Tom placed the cat down and pulled Jake into a tight hug.
.

Tom:You don't understand how much i love you.

.
Jake broke the hug and wiped the tears of of Tom's face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
After that it was Tom's turn now, he was nervous, Jake had given him such a heartwarming gift, and despite him knowing a lot about him he could only get something so childish.
.

Tom:Well for my gift i could only bring it this way.

.
Tom handed Jake a box, he unwrapped it and it was an inflatable castle, Jake remembered how He had told him how much he loved inflatable castles but never got to hop on it because his mother would never let him, and how much his younger self would've been so happy if he ever got to hop on one.
He pulled Tom in the tightest hug ever.
.

Ellie:What is it?

Tom:I got him an inflatable castle, he told me how much he loved them as a kid but never got to play in one so i thought of maybe giving him one.

Gabby:Awww that's such a generous gift Tom!

.
Tom smiled, Jake broke the hug and stood up.
.

Jake:Can it fit the backyard?

Tom:You want to play with it already?

.
Jake gave him the "duh, of course i do dummy" look, Tom laughed and stood up along with everyone else.
.

Ellie:Well i think the backyard might be big enough for us to place the castle in.

Tom:Then sure we can Jake.