Chapter 14

(disclaimer!: i am already rushing it cuz i want to try and end this fanfict before the end of the year so i hope you guys understand lol, enjoy!)
(credits to the artist!)
(a few days after)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was almost new year, Tom and Jake had decided to go to the beach to watch the fireworks together along with Gabby and Ellie, after they left the cat at a pet daycare, they went to the beach and met up with the girls.
They placed down the towel and sat on it together, Gabby picked up some pots, kitchen utensils and pans and handed them to everyone.
.

Tom:Why do we need these?

Gabby:I used to do this a lot as a kid, when the fireworks go off when it hits midnight we start making as much noise as we can!

Ellie:She does this every year i can confirm.

.
Said Ellie with a smile, Gabby giggled and gave Ellie a hug, they were chatting together until they heard someone.
.

Cody:Hey guys!

Tom:Cody?

Cody:Are you here for the fireworks too?

Ellie:Yeah?

Cody:That's nice, me and the others from season one were here too, we're having fun, how are you guys?

Tom:We're doing just fine, hope you guys have fun!

Cody:You too, gotta go now, see you guys!!

.
Said Cody as he ran off back to where the others were, Tom felt something rest on his shoulder, he saw Jake resting his head on him, Tom smiled and kissed his head while he pulled him closer to him.
.

Tom:I'm glad i met you Jake, i love you so much.

.
Jake smiled and gave Tom a hug, just then they heard a boom, it was new year, Gabby began to slam her pans together and yelling.
.

Gabby:Happy new year!!

Ellie:Happy new year guys!

.
Jake and Tom grabbed some kitchen utensils and began hitting them on the pots and pans, letting out a loud sound, not as loud as the fireworks.
They were having such a great time.
.

Tom:Happy new year Jake!

.
Said Tom loudly so Jake could hear him, Jake smiled and gave Tom a hug and kissing him on the cheek, Tom hugged him back and chuckled, he liked it when Jake gave him kisses.
.
.
.
.
.
The fireworks had just stopped, it was time to go home, the folded the towel and put the rest in a box, Gwen came over to them and smiled.
.

Gwen:Hey Tom!

Tom:Hi Gwen, how are you?

Gwen:I'm doing great, Cody told me you guys were here and i came over to say hi!

Tom:I figured, it's nice to hear that you're doing okay!

Gwen:Mhm! Oh, you must be Jake, Gabby and Ellie? Nice to meet you i'm Gwen!

Gabby:Hey, aren't you The Gwen from total drama?

Gwen:Jeez it's been a while since someone reminded me of that hell hole of a show i was in, but yeah that's me.

(short PS that in this au it's around the time reboot started so the gen1 cast is older!)

Tom:Yeah, how were the fireworks by the way?

Gwen:They were fine and all, but then Geoff and Bridgette started kissing which we expected and that made it a bit more uncomfortable.

Ellie:Not a surprise i guess?

Gwen:True, anyways gotta go now, i hope you guys had fun by the way!

Gabby:We had loads of fun, thank you for asking!

Gwen:Great, bye now!

Tom:Bye Gwen!

.
Gwen ran back to her friends while the others said goodbye to each other and went their separate ways, Tom and Jake went back to the pet daycare and got the cat back and went back to their dorm, while Jake was taking a shower in the bathroom and Tom put the cat to sleep he found Jake's antibiotics on the desk, he grabbed them and hid them away, he wanted to try and stop Jake from taking those for a while to see if anything would happen and to see if he could find more information about them, when Jake came out Tom went to take a shower.
When he came out of the shower he saw Jake looking for the antibiotics, Jake turned to Tom, he blushed at seeing Tom with wet hair but cut to the point.
.

Jake:Have you seen my antibiotics?

Tom:Your antibiotics? I have no idea where they could be, sorry.

Jake:It's fine, i was sure i had them on my desk earlier.

.
The two laid together on the bed, in each other's embrace, Jake was unsure if he was gonna be able to sleep that night without his usual medication, yet somehow he eventually managed to fall asleep, yet very late.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(another timeskip because honestly idk what to write atm kms)
.
.
.
.
.
.
The two boys had finally graduated from college, they were packing up to move out of their dorm, they decided to live together, Jake felt a little upset about leaving the dorm since they both held loads of memories in it but not everything can last forever, he had to learn to let things go.
They went outside and got on a train, the whole ride Tom rested his head on Jake's shoulder while Jake played with their cat inside it's little carriage.
That was until Jake began to cough, he had been doing that a lot recently yet he didn't know why, he didn't feel sick so it was strange.
They finally arrived at their new apartment, they went inside and placed their luggage down, the place was a bit dusty and rundown but they could work something out on that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(THIS WAS SHORT IK BUT IDC CUZ GUYS)

(THIS IS WHEN I PUT ENGLISH AS THE LANGUAGE ON WATTPAD AND DAMN, I'M SO HAPPY I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FANFICT TO BE THE TOP TIER IN THE ENGLISH JAM FANFICTS LMAO

TYSM IT'S SO AMAZING TO SEE HOW MUCH ATTENTION THIS IS GETTING DESPITE IT ONLY BEING AN EXCUSE TO MAKE A SILLY AU OF JAKE AND TOM LOL, AGAIN TYSM)