Chapter 19

(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake was eating some of the cake with Charlotte, Tom was beside them just staring at them having fun, Tom found it almost addicting seeing Jake having this much fun, almost like the fight between him and his parents earlier never happened.
.

Jake:Tom, you didn't eat anything?

Charlotte:Do you want to eat some of my cake?

Tom:Oh no don't worry you two, i'm not hungry.

Charlotte:Are you sure?

Tom:Yeah, don't worry little one.

.
Said Tom patting Charlotte's head, the little girl giggled and kept eating her cake, suddenly Tom felt something on his face, he touched his cheek only to find the icing of the cake on it, he saw Jake laughing.
.

Tom:You little rat.

.
Said Tom playfully as he grabbed some more icing and slapped it on Jake's face.
.

Jake:Ow! So you want war then?

Tom:Isn't it what You wanted.

Jake:Fair point.. But i won't be ruining my little sister's birthday by throwing a food fight and get us kicked out..

Tom:Yeah.. I guess we'll continue this war back at home.

Jake:Deal!

.
The two shook their hands together as an agreement.
.
.
.
.
.
(TIMESKIP)
.
.
.
.
.
When they got back home the two grabbed some pillows and began a pillow fight, just to continue the war they promised.
They were both now at the kitchen counter, Jake on one side and Tom on the other, when one tried to move to the other side the other would move away, they did circles around the table until Tom climbed the kitchen counter and grabbed Jake by surprise, pulling him into a hug, the two laughed at how silly this whole thing was.
.

Jake:Ha ha! That was really fun!

Tom:True!

.
The two broke the hug, they looked into each other's eyes, smiling.
Jake immediately pulled Tom into a kiss, Tom melted into the kiss and they just stayed like that for a while before they pulled away for some air.
Jake felt unsure if he wanted to ruin the mood by telling him about the argument he had, he should tell him but he didn't want to hurt Tom in any way possible, it seemed though that Tom noticed him overthinking and began to worry.
.

Tom:Is something bothering you?

Jake:Why do you ask?

Tom:You've been like this ever since the argument you had with your parents, especially around me?

Jake:Well.. My mom and i were arguing and she told me something about the people she got those drugs from.

.
Tom listened carefully, without interrupting his boyfriend and waiting for him to finish, they both sat down at the table next to each other.
.

Jake:When she told me about it she suddenly brought you up and said how much you "look" like the people she got them from? She said they both had your same hair color and the lady had the same eye color as you.

.
Tom immediately understood where he was going, and sure it could be anyone else, a lot of people can have teal eyes and dark hair but the idea of these people being his parents was possible, the time he got a mission to track them it was told that they were selling drugs for a very long time and doing many other serious crimes.
.