!Last Bonus Chapter!

(DISCLAIMER:I decided that i will post one last bonus chapter here because i was bored lol.
This AU is inspired by an anime i watched called buddy daddies, go check it out it's great!
Also TW:guns, snipers, shootings, mention of assassination and child murder/hostage attempt)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The black haired looked over at the grand hotel's huge windows with his binoculars where a celebration could be seen, hosted by the same man him and his companion had to assassinate.
.

Tom:Let's get going.

Jake:UGH! why did i have to wear a dress!?

.
Jake complained, Tom rolled his eyes at his ex, he didn't appreciate the fact that they were partners in their job and had to share a house together at all.
.

Tom:For the fourth time Jake, that was the only thing Alec had left to give you for a disguise.

Jake:Well did it have to be such a revealing dress!?

.
Tom looked back at Jake who was trying to shield himself from the cold air by wrapping his arms around his body, Jake wasn't kidding though, the dress was a revealing one.
For some reason Tom felt worried about the blue haired, he took his jacket off while walking over to Jake and placing it on his shoulder, the blue haired was visibly upset and tried to push him away but Tom just forced it on him.

.

Jake:I don't need your stupid jacket!

Tom:You'll freeze out here if you don't cover yourself.

Jake:Tsk, since when did you even care.

Tom:I can't get in trouble for letting my drag queen companion die of hibernation.

Jake:Drag queen your fucking dead parents, you're lucky we can't kill each other.

.
Tom looked away annoyed, the two made their way in the hotel silently.
They entered by pretending to be guests for the celebration, Tom walked away to his hiding spot, loading his sniper.
While Jake made his way in the room full of well dressed people, he played it off and pretended to be a guest, that was until he felt someone pull at the hem of his dress, he looked down to see a little girl with blue hair and dark eyes.. She looked a lot like him for some reason.
.

:Do you know where my papa is?

Jake:Your papa?

.
Said Jake, kneeling down to the little girl's height.
.

:Yeah! He promised me he would take me out to get candy!

Jake:Can you describe him for me?

.
The girl pouted a bit.
.

:I don't know.. Me and mama live together, i never met papa, i only hear him though the phones!!

Jake:Oh.. I'm really sorry i can't help you out little one.

:I love your dress, you look so pretty ma'am!!

Jake:Aw thank you!