Chapter 15

(credits to the artist!)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The two guys had just finished fixing their apartment, they decided to watch a movie together, they sat down and wrapped each other in a comfortable blanket and started the movie on the laptop while snuggled up to each other close.
Jake had been wondering where his antibiotics were going recently since everytime he got them from his parents they would suddenly disappear, he even wondered if Tom had anything to do with it but he didn't want to assume it was him.
But what if he did steal them, what could Tom possibly need those for, but maybe he might've just lost them around the house or in his clothes and didn't notice, yet it was also impossible since they only disappeared right after he got them.
Jake's train of thoughts was cut off when Tom gave him a kiss on his head, he smiled at him.
.

Tom:Are you okay?

.
Jake nodded and rested his head on Tom's chest, slowly falling asleep, Tom paused the movie and shut the laptop and placed it on the floor and laid his head on the pillow along with Jake still resting on his chest, falling asleep right after his boyfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
(Jake's POV)

My parents had just sent me another pack of my antibiotics, i already knew something will make them disappear, i still wasn't sure but i wanted to see if He had anything to do with this, so i will try something.
I placed the antibiotics on the side table next to our bed while Tom was laying there with Terrie, yeah we named the cat Terrie.
.

Jake:I'll go take a quick shower.

Tom:Okay.

.
I went over to the door and went into the bathroom and started the water to make it seem like i was going and hid behind our bedroom door, i looked through the creek of the door, i saw Tom still laying on the bed, i waited for a bit, i saw Tom glancing at the bottle eventually.
But then i began to cough, it caught Tom's attention, fuck.
I immediately ran back to the bathroom as i kept coughing, they were low at first but shortly they became more harsh, i heard a knock at the door.
.

Tom:Jake, are you okay in there?

.
I went over to the shower and turned it off so we wouldn't waste water and went to the sink, i was still coughing, finally i stopped, i saw red stained dots in the sink, was i coughing blood? I look up at the mirror, my lips had a faded red stain of color over it, yeah i was. I turned the sink back on and washed my mouth, i saw the water get colored in a light peach like color, jeez how much blood did i cough?
I turned the sink off after i was done and opened the door to see a worried Tom standing in front of it.
.

Tom:What happened, is everything alright?

.
I nodded and gave him a hug in reassurance, he hugged me back, we pulled apart after and went back to the bedroom and we sat down on the bed, Tom spoke.
.

Tom:I saw you, why were you spying on me?

.
He did? What do i tell him now he's probably gonna get upset that i thought he had something to do with the disappearance of my antibiotics, i guess i should tell him though.
.

Jake:Well recently my antibiotics have been going missing.

Tom:And you assumed it was me who was taking them?

Jake:Is it bad if i say yeah?

.
Tom sighed.
.

Tom:I figured, but why did you assume i was taking them?

Jake:Well because they go missing meir days after i get them from my parents and we're the only ones in this apartment, aside from Terrie.

.
Tom was quiet, he had a hand covering his mouth as if he was contemplating on saying something, i felt bad for assuming he was responsible for it.
.

Jake:I'm sorry.

Tom:It's fine, i understand why you did it i guess, i think i should come clean too.

.
What did he mean by that?
.

Tom:Your assumptions were right, i was the one taking them away, but i had a reason, take a look for yourself.

.
Wait what? He handed me his phone and i looked up at an open page about some drugs that prevent a person from talking, i was confused, and the drugs it showed in the image were very similar to my antibiotics?
.

Tom:When we were at Gabby and Ellie's house on christmas you had dropped the bottle, Ellie told me why you take them and by who, your parents gave you those ever since you were a kid right?

Jake:Specifically my mom, yeah.

.
He was quiet for a bit, i thought about it too, did my parents know about it? Were they drugging me my entire life!? I felt enraged and upset, my whole life i had to put up with being mute because they were drugging me, i don't understand why would they want to turn me mute?
I felt Tom pulling me close and hugging me, i hugged him back, i wanted to cry, who knew that the people who took care of you your entire life were doing such horrible things behind your back, i wanted to cry, Tom stroke my hair to comfort me.
.

Tom:Hey listen, i'm not sure if it's right to ask but why don't we go out to try getting your mind off of it?

.
I nodded and smiled, i felt lucky that i met him, it feels unreal how much he cares about me.
.

Tom:Maybe we could go to that chinese restaurant where we had our first date?

.
I got really excited and nodded, we both liked chinese food, that place was where we had our first date too! We got up and went to get ready, i don't know why i felt like dressing elegant that night, i picked up my most elegant outfit and put it on, when i got out of our room i saw Tom waiting for me at the door, i think we had the same plans on what to wear tonight because he was wearing a very elegant outfit as well, he looked so stunning in it.
.

Tom:You look gorgeous.

.
Tom said with a smile, i blushed at his compliment.
.

Jake:You look even more stunning.

.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek as we headed out, hands intertwined, we got inside the car and drove to the chinese restaurant.
.

(BTW BYE WHY DID ODD NATION CARTOONS HAD TO SHOW US THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO LATE)

(THEY'RE SO ME AND Lunarzfreakz UGH IF WE DON'T GET MORE OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP IN ALL STARS I WILL SCREAM THEY'RE SO SILLY FOR NO REASON)