!Bonus chapter!

(both arts belong to me!)
(TW:Graphic moments, this has egyptian historical facts mentioned)
(these are their current designs in the au)

(both arts belong to me!) (TW:Graphic moments, this has egyptian historical facts mentioned) (these are their current designs in the au)

(nobody's POV)
.
..
.
.
..
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
..
.
.
..
.
.
The crowd was as loud as it could be, they were very eager to be attending this one of a kind event as it is rumored to be.
.
.The circus of horrors.
.
Just as the light went out a small light turned on where an ancient egyptian coffin stood, then the door burst open and as sand, smoke, insects and black cats came out, along with a blue haired boy dressed in cloth of papyrus walked out of the coffin and stood in the spotlight, he appeared to be a mummy, he opened his visible eye only for it to be pitch black, with a light dot in it.
Then he finally spoke.
.

"welcome, at the circus of horror!"

.
He put his hands up in the air to gain the audience's attention.
.

"are you all ready to be traumatized to your last bone that'll make you cry for your dear mommies, if anyone still has one of course.."

.
Some of the crowd burst into laughter at the last part, not many though as most didn't appreciate it.
.

"oh boy, i didn't make much people laugh, it is only 1..2..3,4,5..24 of you and me found that funny and there's only 76 of you who did not, and yet i'm still considered one of the clowns in the circus despite having lost that title to two individuals.. Oh what's a poor mummy to do!"

.
Said the boy as the pulled a piece of cloth out from his chest and sobbed into it, then he sneezed into it and vanished as sand powder flew right there, suddenly the same boy was hanging on air, being held by the same cloth he wore as he began to move almost majestically through the fabric, what people didn't expect was to suddenly see at the bottom a bunch of insects of any kinds, at the top was a scale, on one side was a feather, on the other was nothing, the the boy pulled out of his chest his own beating heart, and made it fly on the plate that held nothing in it, the side with the now beating heart was way heavier than the feather.
.

"Oh dear, i guess now i may not ascend to the afterlife Anubi."

.
And with that the boy fell to the ground, the insects began to eat his flesh and he began to disappear, the crowd was in shock, they were surprised at what had happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.In the backstage.
.
.
.

Jake reappeared in the backstage as the cloth re-fixed itself on his body.
.

Dan:Nice act Jake!

Jake:Thank you, ugh these bugs are still on me.

.
Said Jake as he kicked off a beetle with his two fingers.
.

Jake:I believe it's now your turn Ashley.

Ashley:On my way, see you guys after my show!

.
Ashley walked out from the curtain and into the stage, Jake sat down on a boot while he played with another beetle that was crawling on his arm, he soon noticed from the corner of his dark eye a familiar masked face, the clown of the circus along with his buddy, Tom and Gabby have been getting a lot of attention recently in the community ever since they arrived, Jake always found himself curious over Tom, he didn't usually hang out with anyone and he always wore a mask, Jake assumed it might've had to do with his inside monster.
For those who don't know everyone in the circus has a monster inside their flesh body, each with the ability to manifest chaos and more death among the mortal beings on the earth. While some would stay inside of their bodies some tried to escape to cause torture to whoever crossed it's path.
At least that's what Trevor and Derek, their ringleaders, always told them.
But back to the subject, Jake really wanted to speak to Tom, unlike Gabby he wasn't very talkative, if not at all, he would use sign language to communicate most of the time as well, which was strange but he had his reasons for sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That night they were cleaning up the circus tent, Jake was carrying a box full of knives from the knife throwing act of Will and Ashley when he tripped on something and fell, the box flew with the knives scattered all over the floor, some got impaled to Jake's body, he looked around to see Fiore laughing at him.
.

Fiore:Next time watch where you're going sinner!

.
Fiore said walking away, she had obviously made him trip, he sighed, that little girl had been on everyone's feet like a tiny pebble rock in a shoe, Jake pulled himself up and fixed the knives back in the box, he suddenly felt someone pull out one of the knives from him.
.

Jake:Ow, what is wrong with you!?

.
Jake turned around only to find Tom holding the same knife he pulled out.
.

Tom:I'm sorry, i just wanted to help you out.

Jake:Oh gosh, no no don't worry i've just been having a hard time at the moment, i didn't mean to lash out on you!

.
Said Jake trying to not make the masked man feel bad.
.

Tom:Is something bothering you?

Jake:Well, i was taking these knives to the backstage and Fiore made me trip and now i have knives stabbed all over my body.

Tom:The little puppet girl?

Jake:Yeah, she's a menace.

Tom:True, do you need help with taking these out?

.
Jake was surprised but nodded, one by one they took out each knife from his body, as they did they started to have a conversation, slowly getting to know each other more.
.

Tom:Done.

.
Jake didn't notice that they were done since he was so focused on their conversation.
.

Jake:Thank you Tom, it was nice of you to help me out!

Tom:Anytime, hey i wanted to know if maybe you wanted to hangout, i think you're pretty cool and i wanted to get to know more about you. Always if you want to of course!

.
Jake felt his cheeks getting warm, Tom thought he was cool? He smiled.
.

Jake:Of course, i'd love to hangout with you Tom! And i think you're pretty cool too.

.
Tom was taken aback from the compliment, he wasn't really used to getting them a lot, and it felt nice? Especially from Jake for some reason, and he even felt such a warm feeling inside seeing more of Jake's smile for the first time since he came, what were these new funny feelings?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(RAAAAAAHHHHHHH THEY HAVE THE SILLIEST MOMENTS IN THIS AU OMFG I LOVE THEM SM THEY'RE SO GOOBERS UGH)