Chapter 11

(this chapter contains my rarepairs, if you don't like them that's okay just don't come after me!)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fast forward to a month after the two guys decided to try and start decorating for christmas.
They put up a small tree and decorated it with light and some christmas balls.
They got a call from Gabby and Ellie that for christmas they thought of celebrating christmas at their house and maybe do a secret santa.
So they went to their house, there were also Dan and Drew, they hung out for a while, then Gabby brought a jar of sticks with their names on them, everyone picked up a stick from the jar and looked at who they got on the stick.
Coincidentally Tom and Jake got each other.
.

Gabby:Alright, so we have about 20 days to start getting the presents for whoever we got!

.
They all nodded, after that they decided to watch a movie, just like the last time they hung out at their house, Gabby and Ellie on the couch, Dan and Drew on the two beanbags and Tom and Jake on a mattress on the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
Three days after that the two were looking for gifts, Jake went looking around at a mall, he bumped into someone while he was there.
.

[...]:Oh hey, are you Jake? Gwen's stepbrother's boyfriend?

.
Jake nodded, was he a friend of Tom's sister?
.

Cody:Nice to meet you, name's Cody!

.
Cody held out a hand so they could shake hands, Jake grabbed his hand and smiled.
.

Cody:Are you here to buy some presents or decorations or something?

.
Kind of weird to ask but Jake grabbed a notebook and a pen from his bag in case he ever needed it to communicate and wrote on it.
.

Jake:Me and my friends are doing a secret santa and i was looking for something to get for Tom, he's the one i got.

Cody:You guys too? I was gonna go and get a present for Noah because we were doing a secret santa too!

.
Jake was just as surprised as Cody was, he wrote on the notebook again.
.

Jake:Coincidences am i right, by the way what did you think about getting him?

Cody:Well despite him being one of my boyfriends i really don't know, i thought maybe i could buy him a book he didn't have, i actually have a list of all the books he owns so i know i won't get him the same one!

.
Jake found it funny how Cody's boyfriend owned so many books that Cody had to keep a list of every book he owned so he wouldn't get a duplicate.
.

Cody:What were You thinking of getting Tom for christmas?

.
Jake thought for a moment, then he remembered something that Tom had told him before and instantly knew what he was gonna get him, he wrote on the notebook again.
.

Jake:Something that he will probably like, i don't want to tell anyone yet though.

Cody:Alright got it, i gotta go by the way, see you around Jake!

.
The brown haired boy waved at Jake goodbye while he ran to a taller tan man and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "is that his other boyfriend Alejandro?" Jake thought, he had noticed how much Noah and Alejandro had disliked each other on the show so he was surprised how they all got together.
But he didn't care about it, as long as they were all three happy i guess.
Jake went to the pet shelter to look for what he wanted to get Tom, he looked around and he saw a cute little tabby kitten with three legs.
He remembered Tom mentioning how he had a cat named Tammy and how close he was to it. And he described how the cat looked and the same kitten looked the same way as Tom described it.
.

[???]:Hey, are you thinking about adopting this little guy?

.
Jake looked up and saw a guy with an apron on, he looked like a nice guy. Jake grabs his notebook again and he writes on it.
.

Jake:Yeah i wanted to get a kitten for my boyfriend.

[...]:Well sure, you can adopt him if you want, he's been rescued recently and we weren't able to find him a home yet.

Jake:Could i have him then?

[...]:Of course, i need to let you sign up some papers first, follow me!

.
Jake followed the guy to the counter to sign up the adoption papers, after he did the guy went and brought over the tabby kitten.
.
.
.
.
.
Tom was having a bit more of trouble instead, he wasn't sure what He could get for Jake.
He thought about it for a bit, "what's something Jake would really like?", he thought more and more about it until he had an idea and began to look around on the internet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The whole time Jake kept the kitten at his parent's house while Tom tried his best to hide his present, it was pretty awkward since they lived together in the same dorm, how they had to hide their gifts and be curious about what the other might give to whoever they got.
One night they were cuddling in bed, Jake laying his head on Tom's chest while Tom played with his hair, something Jake enjoyed a lot.
.

Tom:I honestly wonder who you got for the secret santa.

.
Jake smiled playfully and looked up at Tom.
.

Jake:You know we can't tell anyone who we got until christmas.

Tom:I know, i was just saying because i was curious.

Jake:You'll have to wait!

Tom:So will you then.

.
Jake moved a bit more towards Tom and gave him a kiss, the kiss became passionate slowly, but they never went any further, they just ended up cuddling to sleep once more.
Both feeling safe in each other's touch, in each other's arms, they never wanted to be separated, they really loved each other and both of them felt so lucky to have met one another. And all of this started because of some cupcakes, it's crazy how someone can find love by the most simple things at times.
.
.
.
(RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA SCREAM)

(IMPORTANT PART BTW IS THAT I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ON DECEMBER SINCE IT'S GONNA BE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, FOR NOW I'LL BE UPDATING THIS OTHER DISVENTURE CAMP FANFICT I AM MAKING)

(IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GUYS WENT TO CHECK IT OUT I'M POSTING RANDOM CRACK CHAPTERS OF THE AU WITH MY HEADCANONS OF IT
BYEEE :3)