!Bonus Chapter!

(again inspired by the same au from the 2nd bonus chapter but no deaths mentioned in this one now)
(credits to the artist!)
(nobody's POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was pretty boring, they were all in the playroom and no one was doing anything, it felt creepy how quiet it was.
Then Jake had an idea, he got up and went to a cabinet, he opened it and grabbed a tambourine and slid his hand around the edge to make a small sound of the fabric, then gently shaking as the discs began to make a jingling sound, he began to pat the fabric on top of the tambourine and dancing, he soon heard the sounds of maracas and saw Rosa Marìa and Lake had joined him, so did James and Aiden, Ashley, Ellie, Gabby, Dan, Drew, Kai, Riya and all the kids, they were dancing together, each playing an instrument of their own.
The room that was once dead silent was now beaming with music, joy and laughter, Jake enjoyed what he had created, but he noticed at the corner of his eye that only one person wasn't really in the mood for dancing and singing or playing instruments with the everyone else.
Jake went over to him.
.

Jake:Tom come on and play something with us!

Tom:Oh uh, i'm not good at playing instruments Jake i'm sorry.

Jake:Have you ever tried?

Tom:Only a few instruments..

Jake:Wanna try looking for something else to play, i don't want you to just stand here alone.

Tom:It's fine Jake really, i don't want to disturb the beat by making any mistakes, i'd rather let you guys have fun and not ruin the moment.

.
Tom was perhaps right, the risk of him making a mistake if they tried a random instrument with everyone singing and playing could easily ruin the beat, then Jake had an idea and idea, he went over to the the box and grabbed the few instruments from it and then went back to Tom, he grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room and upstairs into the bedrooms.
.

Tom:Why did you take me here?

Jake:To try out the instruments while not disturbing the others downstairs!

.
Jake smiled, he handed Tom his tambourine.
.

Jake:Why don't you try with this one first?

.
Tom was hesitant, but he began to gently pat the fabric of the instrument with his hand, the discs letting out the sounds of jingles once more, Jake picked up a lyre and began to play a tune to it.
.

Tom:You're really amazing at playing instruments, how are you so good?

.
Jake blushed at that compliment.
.

Jake:I usually pass my time in the library learning about instruments when i don't have much to do and sometimes learning how to play them.

Tom:That explains it.

.
Tom laughed, Jake too, the two passed the time playing together and looking for an instrument Tom could play, a triangle, the tambourine, a drum, an accordian, even a vuvuzela but he wasn't that great.
Jake huffed in despair.
.

Tom:I told you i wasn't good at playing instruments.

.
Jake didn't want to give up just yet though, so he grabbed the lyre, it was the last thing they still didn't try out.
He handed Tom the lyre and this time he was actually able to play it, beautifully, Jake was mesmerized at how Tom could handle the strings with his fingers.
.

Jake:Tom you're playing so beautifully! How?

Tom:Well uh i was actually interpreting what you were doing when you were playing the lyre earlier.

.
Jake blushed.
.

Jake:You were.. Admiring me?

.
Tom began to blush too, both of them were flustered and couldn't say anything else.
.

Jake:I'm glad you found something you could play!

Tom:I'm still not as good as you and i doubt i ever will your deity Apollo.

.
Jake laughed at the playful nickname Tom gave him, Jake picked up a flute and began to play along with Tom, the two enjoying the music they were playing together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gabby opened the door of the room, she was looking for Jake and Tom to come downstairs to the dining room to eat dinner.
.

Gabby:Guys are you here.. Awww!

.
Gabby saw the two boys laying on the bed, cuddling, Tom holding a lyre in his hand and Jake holding a flute in his own, some instruments scattered on the floor or on the bed.
Miriam walked by and saw them.
.

Miriam:Oh these knuckleheads.

Gabby:They're so sweet!

.
Miriam and Gabby went inside and picked up the instruments and left the room, leaving the two boys to rest together.
.
.
.
(goobers :3)