Im Alive?

Mikasa POV
I watched Armin cry over Erens severed head causing my heart to go numb. Realizing his soul was gone from under this sky.

Armins sobs begin to fade as he becomes as hollow as me. I look at him "im going to bury him under the tree so he can have a peaceful burial."

Armin looks up and nods "I-I'll meet you when i get back then." He says with no emotion left. Armins face turns into rage as hears the marlyans threats and storms off.

My journey was nothing but silence. No more titans, no more fighting to live, not that i want to, and, and no more Eren. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck you Eren for leaving me. A single tear escaped my eye.

Making it to the tree my body began to shake. I lean my back against the tree where eren use to nap so peacefully. Holding his head in my grip i slide down and let the tears fall.  The numbness faulters laying erens head onto my lap to hold my heart and wipe my tears.

Suddenly through the tears i felt this rage build into me "Ymire, haven't you suffered enough! Why cant you just give him back to me. Let me live this life you wanted so bad. We're too young damn it! He helped you so fucking help him!"

Obviously i get no response but my heart is just not done, because it never had the chance to start. Looking to the sky i let the hot tears fall attempting to let the wind sooth me just enough to lay him to rest.

Eren POV
As i wipe armins memories i lay in the puddles of the pain i caused. Ready to go to hell for my sins. Ready to hold the regret of never properly telling her my feelings.

The water beneath me turns blue and a light appears showing ymire "trying to walk down to hell together?"

She says nothing reaching out her hand. I grab on without hesitation and she pulls me down to my knees putting a thumb on my head "Last chance Yeager" her head looks up and she says "Mold him back"

The water beneath me pulls me down "Ymire what are you doing! What is This?"

Before she could answer i took my first breath looking at the sky through the tree branches.  My hearing grew louder as i hear light sniffles. Seeing raven hair blowing into my sight.

My heart froze, did last chance mean? Tears poured silently out of my eyes. Not moving an inch, i knew it was her. It was mikasa.

Mikasa POV
Ok its time, i have to do this before i lose my chance. I take in one last breath, grabbing the head. The head that wont move and has a neck and a-a-a body.

My world stops.

Looking down i see him and not just a head but him. With a soul hes breathing and crying. Looking down his body his lower torso is being molded by sand.

I lightly just touch his face like its so fragile "s-she r-really b-b-brought you back to me." The tears spill once more.

Erens mouth couldn't move yet as he was still being molded.

"Eren I'm so sorry i didn't say my feelings. We could've run away and you wouldn't have had to make such a decision." My sobs thicken "this was all my fault Eren" i weep closing my eyes.

Suddenly a hand touches my face "shut up." My eyes slowly open. Eren props himself up and presses his lips onto mine.

I reach for his face pulling him in to deepen our kiss. Pulling away he puts his forehead on mine "did I actually make it into heaven?" He breathed out a smile.

"Definitely not, we are probably both in hell" i say breathing in his breath. This feels like a dream, and if it is. I don't want it to end.

Eren slid his hands down my arms, "lets lay down for a moment. My body feels really weak."

My heart skips in fear "of course,i-i'm sorry. That was careless of me." I say helping eren lean against the tree.

"Mikasa, stop doing that." He says with a gentle tone.

Its been so long since I've heard him speak like old times. The way he said my name just now somehow make me feel embarrassed.

"You taking all this blame on yourself might actually kill me." My heart sinks "not actually since I've already done that but i did this so you and everyone could live long lives." He pauses to adjust himself. "So please just focus on living how you we're supposed to. For once let me hold the burden."

I look at him and nod my head as he lifts an arm to come and lay next to him. I lean on the tree with his arm around my waist.

"Eren"

"Hmm?" He hums with his head on mine.

"This time i wont let you out of my sight"

He laughs "one kiss and you're already going to stalk me. What a creep."

I hit him lightly. If only he knew i may have kissed his severed head. That just wont sound right no matter how i put it.

Getting comfortable as my head lays on his shoulder I doze off hoping this isn't a dream, until the shuffles of grass approach us....

"E-eren?....."

THANKS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT >.<

See you next Friday! The Chapters get longer from here!  I MAY EVEN ADD BONUS CHAPTERS

Leave  a star for support!!