Bound by Hallucinations

Min's POV
"MinMin, wake up they brought us food." Saoirse informs. I pull the sheets over me in hopes she goes away. instead she jumps up on the bed, attempting to pull the sheets off of me.

"Go away Soap Dish!" I shout

"It's Saoirse, Sur-Shuh!" She explains, still pulling the blanket.

Tugging back and forth, I shout "get off of me!" Giving the blanket an aggressive pull.

Saoirse loses her grip, falling off the bed. My heart stops as the glass door swings open. Nolan, Saoirse's father, comes raging towards me. Gripping my shirt, he pulls me out of the bed with a raised hand.

Closing my eyes for the hit, Saoirse runs over the bed holding his hand that held My shirt  "No Dad! Do not hurt my MinMin, hes my future husband" she whines

Nolan scoffs in disgust, letting go of my shirt "This is your only warning Min. I will not tolerate my daughter getting hurt." He hisses.

I look away annoyed that he wont take her out of the room. Grabbing my hand Saoirse guides me past her father to the table.

"See it looks yummy MinMin..." she smiles, sitting down.

I join her, watching her eat delicately. Almost as neat as mom would. Mom use to always discipline Clara to eat more like a lady but she eats like a pig instead. Dad always laughed and said she was like Sasha, some person they knew in the Cav. They never talk about her much, but I hear Connie and Jean say she was a really nice person.

Nolan joins our table so he can spend time with his daughter "Min you need to eat more to keep your strength up. We can now only take one sample a week due to your fainting." He says agitated.

I really hate talking to him, instead of helping me get back home he brought me to "Louies Kingdom."  Locking me and Saoirse in a glass room.

Pushing the plate "Im not hungry" I say, attempting to get out of today's blood sample.

He slams his fist on the table, sucking in a heavy breath "it has been Six Months and you still cause me trouble. to think I saved you from that user..." he says guilting me

"I want to go home..." I plead

His jaw clenches, letting out a sigh "I have told you plenty of times, it's dangerous outside. We cannot go outside these walls." He takes a bite of his food "Dont you think Saoirse misses her mom too?"

I huff looking at my lap "Mom and Dad will come get me then"

He chuckles "im sure of it, but we need to keep taking samples to make sure your blood isn't tainted."

"Dad, whats tainted?" Saoirse questions, taking another bite of her food.

He smiles "Ill have the teacher explain it later..."

After breakfast, Saoirse and I start our day with our strict teacher, Mr. Meyer. Everyday he taught us so much my brain could explode but he says that I'm a genius nonetheless. Saoirse needed more help, in which I would usually help her afterwards. Although, he never mentioned what tainted blood meant.

Next would be Saoirse combat trainer, Mr. Hermann. The first few month he taught us defense, moving onto small attack moves using wooden knifes. Nolan didn't allow me to join active combat until Saoirse refused to use it, unless I joined. Annoying as she is, she tends to keep me safe.

Finishing our studies, our day was almost over. Sitting in the chair, I re-read the advanced book Mr. Meyer gave me, saying it was more my level. What he doesn't know, is that dad already taught me advanced reading, and that I've read this book twice in the underground.