Prison Break

Town square
Mikasa's POV
"ANNIE!" Turning I see Annie passed out in Armins arms.

"Oh no..."  I say running to Annie and Armin.

"Armin what happened?" Eren ask taking a knee in front of them.

"I-I don't know. She ran into my arms and just collapsed." He stammers, cradling her delicately.

Connie struggles, dragging Reiner over on his back "S-she needs to eat..." he says out of breath.

The Reds start throwing Molotov cocktails, setting fire to the stage. Reiner wakes up to commotion "whats going on? Where are we?" He blinks, trying to function.

Connie sighs in relief "Thank the heavens you are up. Don't you know you are heavy."

Ignoring their bickering "The town is not our fight, we need to get Annie to safety." I demand

"Let do it, but we need to move fast." Eren agrees

"Eren, help me get her on my back." Armin ask, propping Annie up lightly.

I lean to whisper into Erens ear "careful of her stomach" I advise

He keeps a straight face, giving me a nod. knowing what I am implying he lifts her up slowly, leaning her on Armins back.

Walking over, I unwrap my red scarf around my neck, tying her torso to Armins.

"Why the scarf?" Armin questions.

"Extra precaution doesn't hurt." Eren says, agreeing with my choice.

Stepping back, I meet Connie's raised brow "Does Armin not...."

"We need to leave...." I interrupt before connie tells Armin the truth.

Eren and Armin lead the way to a bunker. The rest of us follow close behind until I hear Sana pleading for help at the bottom of the burning stairs. Connie stops abruptly, clenching his fist. He turns around, looking towards her as a single tear falls. Clenching his jaw he looks at me.

I know that he was in love with her. Unfortunately, whatever she did, it was big enough to make even someone as kind as him hesitate in saving her life.

"If you would like, I can take her hostage, and you can decide what to do later." I offer

He gives me an emotionless expression, wiping of his tear "please.." he says in a low tone, turning to follow the group.

Making my way over she was a mess. Foot in a right angle and two bullets in her arm "M-Mikasa p-please help me. I-I'll do anything..." she begs

I scoff "shut up" annoyed I punch her face, with enough force to knock her out.

Paradis Prison Area
Levi's POV
After making contact with Annie, I take a moment to watch where they are heading. Turning the corner I knew they were being taken to the stage where Mikasa and jean have been placed.

"What should we do? Will they be ok?" Akiko ask with worry.

"Mikasa and Jean can take care of them. We need to finish our mission." I say plainly.

She bites her lip from worry. I can tell she feels torn, wanting to save both. I grab her hand,  pulling her to walk inside the building to make a plan.

I walk fast, forcing her to keep up. I could feel her tripping but I hold a tighter grip, keeping her stable.

This whole thing isn't something I'm used to. Protecting and vengeance are two separate things entirely. I get to the window where I can clearly see the Prison area, letting go of her hand.