T-Shirt

Erens POV
Breathing heavy "ahhhh im so tired! finally finished!" I shout dropping to the ground

After three months our home has been made. I finally finished the roofing I messed up last month falling through it. Mikasa wasn't too enthused on that bruise but she lived.

Armin however led the Eldian military to victory. Running the yeagerist out of town.

Staring at the sky I take a minute to slow my heart "Eren" I hear her soft voice. Opening my eyes I see Mikasa..... with a bucket "Its time to cool down"

She smiles devilishly Pouring the water on me. Reaching to grab the bucket mid pour Mikasa starts laughing and running towards the stream.

"Oh no you don't" I yell, dropping the bucket chasing after her. Now that Mikasa wears skirts her running is alot slower where I can catch her.

When I catch up, I lift her over my shoulder. A squeal of laughter escapes her mouth. I run her into the deepest part of the stream, just under the tiny waterfall.

"Don't put me..." She yelps holding on tight as I drop her in ""EREN" she pouts splashing the water at me.

Trying to block her line of fire my smile widens at her reaction. Splashing back Mikasa comes charging at me, tackling me into the stream.

She pins me down, straddling over me. She looks down at me with satisfaction spitting water from her mouth onto my face.

"Ek mikasa" I struggle

"Thats what you get." She says as she lets go of my arms splashing me more.

I grab her waste pushing her back on my lap just enough for me to sit up. Grabbing my shoulders for balance her eyes widen.

We pause for a moment as the water runs underneath us. Out of breath, I see her hair tie falling out. I chuckle reaching up to pull it out, allowing her long raven locks to fall on her shoulders.

"Hey why..." she complains holding her.

"I like it down" I say running my fingers through her hair. Watching intently as her expression gets shy.

"O-ok" she stammers, as she drops her hands on my chest in relief.

Searching her eyes I move my face closer, tilting her  chin up. Once again she captivates me with her plush lips and her soft sent of lavender.

Closing the distance, Our kiss doesn't last long but it still feels like i've waited a lifetime. She smiles for a moment until she realizes her white shirt is soaked through.

Her arms jolt to cover chest from a full view of beauty. Face as read as scarlet she attempts to get up. I grab her hips, holding her down.

"Where do you think youre going." I grin leaving wet kisses on her neck.

She lets out a light whimper, letting out heavy breaths from sensation. Her little noises made me trail up further to her ear. Hungry for more.

For three months, we have been working so hard to get the house built and a garden going that we would fall asleep immediately.

This was the first time that I finally get touch her. Somehow she still manages to feel self conscious with me.

I stop kissing her neck. laying my head on her chest, I hug her deeply trying to hold back my urges.

I can feel her heart calm with my hug as she plays with the back of my hair "Mikasa" I feel her fingers pause "Im cold" I say plainly

"Then we can get out of the wat..." before she can finish I pull her into me. Picking her up out of the water.