Our Turn To be happy

(Past: visiting Historia)
Armins POV

"Armin ?" Historia questions, walking away from the children. Surrounded by a couple of care takers.

I smile, hugging her. In the midst of our hug I whisper "we need to talk.."

She nods her head, playing the part "welcome back, I hope mikasa is well."

My lips flatten, "she's adjusting" I respond as we walk back to the three kids; two boys, one girl.

They all had dark hair, like captain Levi's. Their similarities are obvious as they all share the same left dimple, indicating they are probably siblings.

The way the girl tussels with the tall boy reminds me of mikasa, Eren, and I when we were kids.

"Kids I have a job for you." Historia calls out. They all come running, meeting us half way.

"Well first I would like to introduce you too Armin. Armin this is Dinah, Asher and Kineth."

They all smile and respond in unison "Hello Mr.Armin"

I wave as Historia continues "Would each of you be willing to take on a mission?" Without a second thought they nodded their heads in agreement.

"So Asher and Dinah, i need you two to go get Connie and jean, to tell them to meet us out here." She says, then bending down to whisper something in Kineth's ear.

Kineth laughs agreeing to her request. Standing up straight in her queen stance "Now this is a no fail mission. GO!" She shouts

all three go running. Historia looks at the caretakes and waves them towards the children "go make sure the rest are ok."

Turning to me she sighs "Well it looks like we both have news."

"Both?" I question

"Yes, the Ackerman's are being targeted. So i need you to get back to Mikasa immediately."

Shocked by this sudden information "what for?"

"I'm not sure. Half the people I meet don't even know about the fact the titans are gone."

She looks at the sky with worry "but those that do....Its become evident, most being Yeagerist want the Ackerman's blood for power."

"Do you think their blood still holds power?"

"Honestly I don't know, but we are testing Levi's blood. Hopefully we can manage to activate it just enough to heal him. Im just worried they might get their hands on their blood."

"Which is why we can't let them." I say confidently. Turning to her, she looks at me with a raised brow "Eren.....he's alive."

Her expression stays content as if she expected this "I'm relieved, considering he protected me from a fate unfathomable." She sighs once more "I'm assuming you have a plan?"

On my journey over, all I could think about was a plan. Although, no matter how I look at it, the Yeagerist are the problem.

"We need a distraction to move both Eren and Mikasa."

"Simple enough, I've re-gathered soldiers to take down the yeagerist and create a new eldian military." She pauses for a moment "But I only trust you to be my commander Armin" she states

"Commander Erwin sacrificed his life for me to do this but Mikasa and Eren will be somewhere safe before I do anything ."

"That is fine with me but you will be taking those two." She points at connie and jean who are walking over.