Dancing In Chaos

Mikasa's POV
"Dont move, or I'll kill you..."

Without thinking I rush forward, kicking the knife out of the shadowed hand. Going for a jab to my side, I block it. Holding their arm, I turn into what feels like a frail body with an elbow but I was also blocked with a forearm.

Pushing off each other I watch the figures movement in the moonlight, "I give up, I was just kidding" the feminine voice holds up its hands

I sigh, walking to turn on the lights to Pieck with a cheesy smile "Your stunts really piss me off" I clench my jaw, thinking about how she treats Eren "We fought together didn't we? Why bare so much hate towards my family" I interrogate

she scoffs a laugh at my random question "I fought with you to save the reminder of humanity. You're delusional if you thought I wanted to save your murderous boy toy so you can live a happily ever after."

I turn shrugging my shoulders, about to walk away "Truth of the matter is, Eren saved you. The moment you took on the jaw Titan, you only had 13 years to live. As for my delusions, it beats being lonely."

She grabs a cup out of the cabinet "I was willing to die, I signed up for that." She say plainly "and why assume I'm lonely? I spend plenty of time with Jean" she states, getting water from a pitcher.

Anger burns my chest at his name leaving her mouth, knowing she chose her words to piss me off. I turn on my heels, gripping her wrist before she has a chance to drink the water.

"Ive had enough of your games Pieck. His name is off limits to your mouth, understood" I glare at her

She hums "last thing I checked, he a single adult. Unless, you and eren have multiple partners. Let me guess, that blonde one is his side...."

I grip her wrist tighter, but remember what Eren once said:

"Mikasa, I stole his future with you."

Looking away I release her wrist out of spite, spilling her water.

"Guess thats a yes" she rolls her eyes, wiping the water off her in annoyance

"Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about." I hiss

All my life, Ive only know my love for eren. Even more, hes the father to my kids, my lover and my forever home. Then theres Jean; I find myself defensive if others speak ill words. He always takes care of me without asking. I truly care for him, but never in the aspect eren predicted.

I turn to walk back to bed once more "What, you're just going to lie to yourself and run off?"

"If it wasn't for Jean, Id be dead on that island. Probably would've starved the first week." I smirk into my huff "So if you want to keep him as a friend, make it clear. If you love him, love him. don't make his heart out to be a joke."

Pieck pours another cup of water with an amused chuckle "You sure have a savior complex for someone so dark."

"A savior lets everyone live. Id kill for the ones I care about..." I say, continuing towards the stairs, only to bump into eren.

Sitting on the steps, his sharp jaw line sits on his folded hands, with both elbows resting on his knees. Meeting his gaze he lifts a brow "So what you're saying is that you are a villain?"

I roll my eyes trying to walk past him but he grabs me by the waist, putting me over his shoulder "Eren" I whisper loudly. He walks us through the kitchen past pieck who ignores we exist. Taking us outside, the wind sends chills down my spine "Eren, where are you taking us. Its cold."

He slaps my butt "Don't worry M, I'll keep you warm." Peaking from the swing of his open arm I notice he has a blanket. Here I thought he meant to keep me warm with our bodies.