Our Body

Mikasa POV
I sprung up out of my sleep body shaking.

"Mikasa are you okay?" Armin says waking from his sleep.My chest feels heavy but i answer with a nod.

Armin gets up and puts a hand on my forehead "hey, you need to take an easy. I get eren is back but we have been fighting for weeks. We are human now and id assume your Ackerman blood isn't the same."

Armin sits at the edge of the bench near my feet "i know armin, i just have to work a little harder. We are almost away from the chaos."

I can feel Armins empathy as i know he wants the same thing "yeah..." he smiles looking out the distant window.

For a moment we sat in silence, Eren comes in from the back door "you two are up late." He says dropping a pot on the counter.

Armin looks shocked "why were you outside, you didnt leave did you?"

Eren takes armins seat at the end of the bench, picking up my feet and putting them on his lap "I think it was my idea to remain hidden"  he smirks laying his arms along the back of the bench. "But I saw the potato's out back and brought some in."

Armins eyes lit up "perfect, then you two will have food while i go round up supplies."

"I thought we were going to go at night and with others." I question.

"Well i thought of a better plan after well needed sleep. We have Historia" he says plainly.

"That is true, she probably hasn't been touched by the yeagerist yet and thats probably where the rest of the team went" Eren agrees.

I could feel the annoyance of her name itch a nerve. Of course Eren would agree with working with historia. Hes always in deep conversation with her, just the two of them.

What is it that he likes in her anyway. She is married and has a kid. Then again eren has committed the biggest villain act you could think of for us to grow old. So what is home wrecking one home.

I sigh, and roll my eyes. I look over to eren who is still holding a smirk at me. He grabs one of my feet and starts massaging it.

"So Armin what is the plan?" Eren question

I could feel my whole body heat up in embarrassment. The way he grabbed my foot like hes use to touching me is scrambling my brain. I could barely catch what Armin was saying.

"So it will just be the two of you here til i get back. sound good?" Armin ask.

My mind was completely unfocused just barely catching the end. Snatching my foot away i sit up with my hands on my lap,wiping my palm sweat from embarrassment. Nodding my head to anything armin was saying.

"We can cook some potatoes and collect some fire wood while we wait for you to come back. We should be far enough for no one to notice a fire." Eren responds

"Are you sure you don't want me to come too?" My internal self screams in hope he wants me to go, to escape these thought but my heart begs him to say no, so i can stay.

"Ill be ok Mikasa. I need you to stay in case something weird happens with eren." He looks over to eren "you may be alive but we still dont know how or for how long so..." he trails off looking sorrowful towards eren.

Eren stood up and gave him an aggressive hug "even if i leave in an hour. You are and will alway be my brother." He says slapping his back.

"You too eren. Id appreciate if you don't disappear. A world without you isn't something id want either."

They unlatch from the hug and Armin heads off on his mission. Leaving us at the front door.

The moment Armin is out of sight. Eren heads out the back door. Naturally i follow him. He walks up the back stairs leading us to the roof full of pots of random vegetables.