Railway

Past: Town Square
Jeans POV
Tackling the soldier choking Hitch, she falls off the roof Catching herself with her gear. With all the smoke coming off the soldiers body, my team already knew he shows signs of a titan. With the three of us left, we hold our ground with the last of our bullets.

"He's obviously like the Titans, so you need to hit the nape as practiced. Understood?" I command, allowing the two soldiers beside me to ready their swords.

The user wasn't large but fights like a wrestler.  Running in I dodge his first hit, cutting off his hand the moment his arm straighten. His eyes widen in shock as the two soldiers behind slice into the backs of his knees, Taking his strength to stand. On his knees, I slice through his nape, ending with a small victory for my team.

Remembering Hitch, I make my way to the edge of the roof to see she is dangling over a war ground "Help me pull her up"

"Right" they both yell in unison.

Hitch was passed out, as we pulled her onto the roof "Her bone is sticking out of her left arm. Be cautious handling her back to the medical bunker." I demand, sending them first.

Looking off the roof I see Mikasa and Eren fighting along side eachother. Although, Daz is making a get away.

With the Reds starting fires, and bullets flying, it makes it impossible to jump into the square. Taking a knee I watch as Daz makes his way across the town.

I follow, jumping roof to roof. Healing in a heap of smoke from his battle with Mikasa, he manages to walk all the way to council hall.

I want nothing more than to kill Daz before he enters. However, his desperate attempt to make it here seem off somehow. I use my gear, lowering myself along the building next to a cracked window. concealing myself from wondering eyes.

Attempting to look in, all I can see is a hand slapping Daz to the ground. Someone must be equally as powerful to hit Daz on serum with such force.

"You are a fool, I should kill you" a familiar deep voice growls.

Daz scurries to his knees "But I promised them revenge...."

The man kicks him further into the room, forcing two bystanders to move "The strength of a Titan doesn't mean you can fight like an Ackerman. You are still the weak kid that should've Died on the Docks." Daz grabs his head having a psychotic breakdown, Laughing into the floor

The unknown man takes a step closer to daz, face still out of sight "Remember you had one job, you crazy mutt. I want Paradis in tact for my reign as King, not destroyed with your ridiculous performances for revenge."

Suddenly, The fight from the square moves underneath me as a bullet hits the window I am looking through.

Blocking the glass I give up my position. Immediately I evacuate the area being that the room was unknowingly full of soldiers. Grappling away, I make eye contact with the man who called himself the future king.....Historia's husband, Nolan.

Present Time: Bunker
Mikasa POV
Armins face hardens "We fight..."

One of the soldiers step up "But sir, what about the injured"

"Do not question your commander" Levi demands harshly. The three soldiers cower, unconsciously taking a step back.

Everyone in this room is known for what they did in the War. Each one of us is recognized to be respected, but also feared. However, Levi is seen as the most deadly to the soldiers because of his sudden healing. They assume he will turn titan at any moment. Considering, these soldiers are too young to know what Eren Yeager looks like.