Chapter 7

EMMETT

Fuck, she tasted sweet.

My tongue slides back inside her dripping wet cunt and lap her juices. I grip her thighs and see Lena thrash against the sheets.

Fuck, she looks stunning.

I tongue fuck her cunt till I felt her cunt clench around my tongue, and after a few more strokes, she releases her orgasm. "Emmett," she screams.

A grin forms on my lips as she pants, but I'm not done with her yet. My tongue still moves in and out of her pussy, but I place my finger on her folds, spreading them.

Lena gasps as I go further into her.

"Oh god," she moans. "Emmett, please."

I love her begging and moaning like this.

I have heard her moan like this once before. Once to took what was mine, I had to wipe her memory so she would not remember me.

Her moans fill the room as I lap up more of her juices. I slid in my finger and pushed in deep. I hooked it up around.

"Ahh..." Lena moaned as her pussy clenched around my tongue finger again. She was about to give me her second orgasm, and plenty more will come. I was going to fuck her until she passes out. Then eat her like a goddamn meal before I have her again.

My feelings for her surface again.

I have had to hide them for fifteen years—a long time. The feelings I had from the moment I saw her flooded when her scent hit my nose. I craved her touch.

I finger her harder than my tongue mouths in the same place. My thumb goes to her clit and rub, causing her to moan out again. "Emmett, I'm going to—" Lena pants, but her orgasm cuts her off, rippling through her. She explodes for the second time into my mouth. Lapping everything she just gave me, I pull away, leaving my finger buried deep inside, still moving.

My chin coated with her juices as I look at her.

Lena moves with my finger. "Can you give me a third, darling?" I groan as my cock rages in my pants.

I watch as she moans again as she grinds down on my hand, letting her greedy little cunt take from

me.

"Emmett," she moans, her eyes roll back in her head as she moves up and down on my hand.

"That's it, darling," I groan as I add another finger into her folds. "Cum for me again. Give me another one."

Lena grinds against my hand as I finger fuck her hard. Moving slightly till I hoover her and still keeping my fingers in her cunt. I capture her lips with mine and kiss her.

A moan slips past, letting me slide my tongue into her mouth as her pussy clenches around my fingers as I pump more into her. My tongue roams around her mouth, making her taste herself.

I pull back as her pussy throbs with need. Moving to the crook of her neck, I groan. "Cum now, darling," I hiss as I place my lips on her neck. It's taking everything in me not to feed from her. My fangs want to come out, but I am stopped by the most delicious noise to escape her lips.

"Emmett!" she screams as she lets go of her third orgasm. My fingers get sucked by her tightness, and juices flood out of her, making the bed drench.

I pull back and remove my fingers from her dripping wet cunt. I move up till I am on my knees and stare at her. Her breathing comes back to normal as she looks at me.

A smile appears as I grin down at her. "That was perfect, darling," I murmur.

I watch as Lena pulls herself onto her elbows and furrows her eyebrows. "You're not even undressed," she whispered.

"You want me naked," I grinned. "Why didn't you say?"

I move back off the bed and stand before giving her a good view of what I have. I pull the vampire shirt over my head and drop it to the floor, my eyes staying on her as her eyes wondered over my torso, slowly, taking in every inch.

My eyes never leave her as my hands move to my pants and untie the string. I slowly push them down as my cock springs out hard.

Lena's eyes widen as she bites down on her bottom lip. A slow smirk appears as I let my pants fall to my ankles and step out of them. I grab my cock and stroke it. "You want a taste," I murmur as Lena nods at me.

"Up on your knees, darling," I said, watching her move. She moves into position and knees. I watch as her boots dig into the bed. She comes to the edge of the bed and stares at me. I move closer, closing the gap between her.

"You can touch me," I whisper, close to her mouth. Her face stays close to mine as her hands move over my torso, sending tingles right through me. Her hands skimmed down. She feels every curve of my muscles till she gets to the base of my cock and places it in her hand.

I move my hand to her face, gently smoothing over a section of her cheek. "You're so beautiful," I whisper as her hand pumps my cock, making me groan with each thrust.

"Fuck, darling," I rasped. "Keep doing that, and you will wear my cum."

Lena's mouth twitched as she pressed her lips to mine, giving me a peck. As she pulled back slightly, only hovering. "Cum on me."

Fuck, this woman was going to be the death of me if she said things like this.

My tongue darted out. "Where?" I groaned as her hand movements increased.

Where the hell did this firecracker come from? Did I miss her being like this?

Fuck.

Lena pecked my lips and pressed my pre-cum cock to her abdomen. "Here," she murmured against my lips. "I want it to run down my body to get to my—"

Her cheeks flamed as if she stopped herself from saying her sentence. I knew what she was thinking. I move my hand to her hair and grip it tight. Pulling her back slightly as her hand strokes more, I groan.

"Fuck, darling," I moan. "Do you want my cum to run down your body to your cunt?"

Lena said nothing, only nodded.

I grinned as I nipped her chin. "Never stop saying what you want from me, darling," I moan as I felt my cock throb. I was about to cum all over her.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned as I move her head to face me and captured her lips, kissing her deeply as Lena stroked my cock.

After a few more strokes, I groan into her mouth as my seed spilled out as she pumped all my cum into her.

I pull back and moan. "Lena."

The corners of her lips curled into a small smile as I looked at her, but I moved back and looked at where I creamed over. My eyes landed on her stomach, and my cum dripped down her stomach toward her little cunt.

I groan. "Damn, that's a perfect sight to see," I say as I look back at her.

"I wonder what your cunt will look like with cum dripping out of it," I said as I pull her toward me. "Shall we see?"

Lena's eyes widened as she gave me a small nod.

"Well, get up the bed, darling," I said. "Or I will fuck you wherever you want, as long as I am buried deep inside you."

Lena doesn't move, only toward me as her arms wrap around my neck. "Fuck me," she said. "I need to be filled."

Her eyes dart around until she lands on a place. I watch as a slow grin appears. She looks at me and motions toward where she looked. My eyes went to where and I smirked.

"Sure thing, darling," I said, pulling her up and letting her wrap her boots around my waist. I head over to the couch in the corner.

My head goes to the crook of her neck. "You are going to get fucked all around this damn room," I growl into her as my fangs prod my lips. I need her blood as I feel her blood run through her veins.

The craving for her is stronger now.