Chapter 42

LENA

My eyes stayed on Emmett, who looked like he was deep in thought and rendered speechless by what I had said. I guess he didn't realize that he marked me.

Since learning more about why he did what he did with my memories, it all took a back burner for me. He had his reasons, and some were justified, especially about my parent's death. I was only ten. It was reasonable. Knowing our kind did that was hard to hear, but it happened mostly daily around or even close to here.

As for the other memories, there were times he could have just taken me, but that conversation could come in the following days.

Right now, I was fighting with my body. Every time he spoke, my insides ignited, and I wanted nothing more than to jump into his arms and have my widest dreams come true with him.

My eyes stayed on him, but I couldn't take anymore. Confusion and doubt riddled me. I knew he was still blaming himself for what happened to me. I could feel it run through my body.

Using my speed, I move and run up to him, taking him by surprise. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, which made him fall back slightly, but he steadied himself and wrapped his hands around me. His face bore into mine. Placing my hands on either side of his face, I leaned closer and kissed his lips.

Fuck, I missed him.

Kissing him hard while his grip tightens around my waist tighter. A groan slips past his lips when he pulls back, panting. His eyes went to mine. "Lena," he rasped.

"Mine!" I growled and kissed him again. My tongue slides over his bottom lip, which he opens willingly. I roam around, grinding up and down on him.

A primal growl erupted through him. Using his speed, he turned around and slammed me into the wall. His hands move up and down my body until they find my dress's hem. His hand slips up under the material and grips my ass, making me gasp.

Our lips part, breathing heavily. We both stare at each other. We were moving fast. Unraveling my legs and arms from him, I stood before him. His hands stay at my waist.

"I need air," I murmured, moving to the side. He let his hands drop to the side. I walked over to the balcony door and opened it. Stepping outside, I could feel Emmett's eyes on me. I moved to the wall of the balcony and sighed, not saying anything. My eyes scan over the treetops and the moon. It looked huge tonight, somehow.

I could hear movement from behind me, and his hands landed back on my waist. His head moves to my neck. "What's wrong, darling?" he murmured.

I leaned back and sighed. "You left me," I whispered, making him tense, but I continued. "I woke up alone, and you were nowhere to be found."

"Lena," he whispered, turning me around to face him. He moved his hands from my waist till they were on either side of me on the wall. Caging me between him and the wall, his eyes bore back into mine. "I'm sorry," he said. "I should have been here for you. But I was selfish and was only thinking about myself."

Emmett moved his hand to my face and cupped my chin. "For the rest of our lives," he said, his eyes searching mine. "I'm going to make it up to you. I will do whatever you want." He leans into me, making me catch my breath in the back of my throat. His lips captured mine again in a soft kiss before I moved back and grinned.

"You'll do whatever I want?" I asked, arching my eyebrows up.

Emmett chuckled but moved to the side of my neck and placed tender kisses along. "Anything you want," he whispered, making my core go into a frenzy.

Emmett moved back and moved slowly down till he went on his knees. His eyes never leave mine. His hands move and skim over my legs, sending chills through me as he lifts my dress till he exposes my panties.

A low growl rumbles through his chest when his eyes land on them. "You smell delicious, darling," he said, making my legs part slightly while his finger hooks into my panties and pulls them down, exposing my pussy to the air. I step out of the panties.

Emmett stares at my pussy, but looks back up at me while licking his lips. "Let me make you cum," he murmured. "Let me show you how sorry I am."

Fuck.

Emmett moves closer to my pussy but places a kiss on my clit. He took the little nub into part of his mouth and sucked, causing me to moan and place my hands on the wall to hold on. My head rolls back while he nibbles at my clit and moves back slightly. "Leg on my shoulder, darling," he said, making me look back at him. He grinned. "I want to eat this delicious pussy out here. Then for the rest of the night, I am going to make you cum till you can't take no more."

I said nothing but did what he asked. I placed my leg on his shoulder. He moved closer, and his tongue found my slit. Sliding in and out but groaning. I gasp while he looks up at me and grins. "So wet," he growls, and his tongue goes back to my slit. He eats my damn pussy like it's his last meal.

My head falls back while I close my eyes. A moan slips past my lips as my pussy clenches around his tongue. But I can't take this anymore. I need more—I need him. I need his cock.

Moving my hand and placing it into his hair, gripping it, and pulling him away from my damn pussy. The need to cum was there, but I needed him.

Emmett looked at me, moving my leg over his shoulder and placing it down. "What—" he said, but I lunged at him. I fought with him for dominance until he slammed me up against the wall outside the balcony and ground his hard cock into my dripping core. "I need you," I murmured.

Emmett flips me to the front of him, pressing me against the wall and his cock to my ass. He nuzzles his head into my neck and kisses my neck while he lifts my dress over my ass. "Bend over," he growls, placing his hands on either side of my waist.

I move away, with Emmet following me. His hands never leave me, and I place my hands on the wall and bend over. Emmett moves behind me, and I feel the tip of his cock as he strokes my slit. Juices slip onto his cock, making him mumble. "Fuck."

A moan slips past my lips, looking over my shoulder. I catch his red eyes boring back at me. "Mine!" he growls, slamming his cock into my pussy. His thrusts move faster with every movement. His hand moves from my waist and grips my neck, pulling me back till I am close to his lips. "Fuck, darling," he moans.

From this position, he takes me deeper. My moans escaped while he squeezed my neck. My pussy has a mind of her own and clenches around his cock. "Fuck," he grunts while fucking me harder. "You're so tight."

"Emmett," I moan, letting my pussy release around his cock. Emmett thrusts again, only for him to find his own release while moaning my name. His thrusts become more ragged.

Once his thrusts slowed, his cock slipped out, and his head rested against my shoulder. "All mine," he whispered, making me move and look at him. Emmett stared but bent down and lifted me bridal style. My arms went to his neck, and I grinned. "What are you—"

Emmett places a kiss on my lips, cutting me off. He pulls back and carries me back into my room. "Not done with you," he murmured, walking over to my bed. "Everyone knows what we did out there, and I believe the party is now over. So, I can have you screaming more."

My cheeks blushed harder, but I said nothing.

Emmett places me down on my feet and makes me look at him, placing his finger under my chin. He stared at me and smiled. "Whatever you want," he said. "I will give you. I will give you the goddamn world if you ask."

His hands go to my waist while my arms go around his neck. I pull his lips closer to me but hover. "More of you," I whispered, looking into his eyes. "For now. The rest will come once we get into the swing of things."

Emmett grinned.

"That's all I can ask for, darling," he said, kissing my lips tenderly.

This is where he should be, with me and nowhere else. We have to figure out and navigate through everything, but we have our lives to do all that.