Chapter 33

LENA

After Emmett left, I quickly showered and dressed for the rest of the day. I decided on a red dress that came to settle to the middle of my thighs. I made food for myself, which I would have later on, and then cleaned away the dishes I used.

Glancing around the room, I knew what I wanted to do, and that was paint. I settled my canvas in the balcony's corner and got the needed paints. I placed all the different types of paint onto a pallet and grabbed my favourite paintbrush with a pencil. I like to draw outlines I want to capture in the painting.

The last thing I needed was my headphones. I wanted to listen to some music while I did it. I didn't want any distractions.

The entire afternoon flew by until the sky changed to red. I took off my headphones and stared. It looked incredible. The sky looked amazing. I grab my camera, knowing this is a rare moment for everyone, including me, and I start to take photos. I wanted to capture it. I took loads of snaps until the moon was completely red. It looked out of this world.

A loud crash came from somewhere in the house, which made me jump slightly. Slowly moving from the balcony, I placed my camera on the unit, and my eyes darted to the door. What the hell was that? I stood rooted to the spot, but nothing.

Maybe something fell, or was it—

Loud noises came again and sounded like they were heading toward my way. Fear crippled me, not knowing what to expect. Emmett promised me I was safe here, but something about this sent shivers through me.

What if it was someone who had come back to the house?

I stood rooted to the spot until it sounded like someone was outside the door.

A growl erupted through the entire room, making me step back slightly.

My heart pondered hard in my chest like it was going to leap out of my chest and into my hand.

A bang echoed around when it sounded like someone was trying to break in, or even worse, it sounded like they were trying to break down the door. I tried to move, but my body was frozen to the spot.

After a few moments and in slow motion, my door flew off its hinges, which made me scream and move back till I hit the wall behind me. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

Emmett.

His eyes were bright red, his fangs were out, and his true features were on display. He looked like a mad beast.

Oh no!

"Emmett," I whispered, which only made him cock his head to the side. His eyes met mine, but it was clearly not him. He looked possessed.

Emmett stared at me and even licked his lips. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, but a loud primal growl erupted through him, and his eyes flew open.

"MINE!" he growled, moving toward me.

I knew I had to move, but my body was frozen. I gripped the side of the wall and moved, but Emmett used his speed, pinning me to the damn wall. He caged me in, placing his hand on either side of my head.

His eyes were blood red.

"Emmett, please," I pleaded, trying to move, but his hands grabbed my hands and moved them above my head. I was pinned to the wall. Fear crippled me. I didn't know what to do. Part of me was frightened, but the other part was excited. How was that possible?

Emmett hissed, showing me his fangs. His hand skimmed over the material of my dress until it got to the hem. His hand went underneath and cupped my pussy hard.

Fuck.

Emmett moves closer to my face but doesn't kiss me. He breathes in and growls. "You smell delicious," he murmured. "I want a taste."

My heart spiked.

Oh no! He wouldn't, wouldn't he?

Emmett's head moves to the crook of my neck and kisses. I feel his fangs graze over the skin. His hand that is up under my dress presses into my pussy. A moan escaped, only making him grip the material of my panties and remove them until I was bare. His fingers slipped into my folds, moving in and out slowly.

A low growl when he pumps his fingers deep inside me. My eyes roll back while his fingers move faster till he builds me up until my pussy clenches around his fingers, and I cum hard around his fingers.

Emmett moves faster and lifts me. My legs instantly wrap around his waist while he growls. "Need..." he grunts. My eyes widen when I feel a prick of his fangs enter my neck while his cock plunges into my dripping wet core.

"Emmett," I moan while he thrust hard inside. He fastens his pace while fucking me against the wall. I grip onto his shoulders for support while he fucks me into the damn wall.

My head rolls to the side, but my eyes look over his shoulder to see the room being filled with blood red. As on cue, Emmett takes fucking me harder to all other levels, and his teeth plunge further into my damn neck. He bit me, but somehow I don't care. But after a short time, something wet drips from my neck.

"Emmett, please," I beg, unable to take much more. My pussy clenches around his cock while he drinks my blood, but he doesn't get up for air.

"Please," I murmured, feeling slightly sluggish. But Emmett releases my neck, which makes my head fall slightly onto his shoulder.

"MINE!" he growls against my neck and fucks me harder against the wall. My orgasm ripples through me while sending me into a wet mess, but Emmett doesn't stop. He uses his speed and slams me onto the bed, fucking me against the softness of the mattress. His thrusts go harder while my eyes roll back into my head when my second orgasm hits me again.

His face stays buried in my neck, but I feel it again—his teeth. He plunges in, making me scream out loudly. He drinks from me again, but this time it feels deeper than the last time.

My pussy comes down from her high while he thrusts, but my eyes get droopy. I don't feel too good like I'm on the verge of passing out.

His teeth sink deeper into my skin. I want to scream, but there's no sound. Something enters my system, which burns. I scream loud, but it doesn't stop Emmett. His grip on me is tight while I try to get him off. Every part of me was fading until I couldn't fight anymore.

"MINE!" he hisses, letting go of my neck. "MINE FOREVER."

That was the last thing I hear while being sent into darkness.

My body feels empty somehow, but more strange than that, I feel like I just disappeared initially.

What the hell just happened to me?